Deadly_Jack

What Kind Of Easter Eggs Would You Like To See Happen In Dying Light, Personally?

I always dreamed of seeing one day a easter egg of MLP FIM, and I wish it were in my future favorite games, I'd be happy to see a poster of MLP FIM in a house, I would be happy to see this easter egg, but not just me; the brony community will be happy to see it in a games.

I always dreamed of seeing one day a easter egg of MLP FIM, and I wish it were in my future favorite games, I'd be happy to see a poster of MLP FIM in a house, I would be happy to see this easter egg, but not just me; the brony community will be happy to see it in a games.

Lol!

I really think some easter eggs about the walking dead would be pretty cool.

1 Like around the railroad tracks have "Glenn Go to terminus Maggie" written in blood just as it was in the show.

2 Or there could be a hat exactly like clementine's from the walking dead game. Could be the house where we saw that little girl from the gameplay video.

3 Maybe even have a pistol that can be found or crafted with a silencer just like Carl's pistol.

4 Possibly have a part of the city has a wall around it and its called woodbury ( I couldn't remember how to spell it so don't get ticked all you die hard walking dead fans)

5 have a tank in the main part of the city with a dead horse by it like in the very first episodes of walking dead.

These are just a few that I came up with off the top of my head...

it should definitely have the slender man egg... maybe even make it a secret side mission with an additional alternate ending where slendy caused all of it..... nah just the slener man standing on a hill would work..

The Last of Us refference.

In some building,house,shack or whatever there are two corpses lying next to eachother.One is a male with black hair and a beard (refference to Joel) and the other is a female with a butterfly knife in her hand (refference to Ellie).Next to the corpses are two backpacks that contains some loot.Also there is an option to interact with the corpses and when you press it our character says: "Guess that's THE LAST OF THEM..."

Books : In Dead Island an Metro 2033 you could find unuseable books around the world, with the title of the game (Dead Island in Dead island ect.). The same thing in Dying Light could be fun.

Other Dead Island things : simple things, such as a brochure for the Islands of Banoi and/or Palanai

A CD with Sam B (Who Do You Voodoo)(and maybe the song playing somewhere)

Legendary weapon with the name of a character from Dead Island (eg. "Lin's Knife" or "Fist's of B"(if there is brass knuckles)

And of course references to horror and zombie movies/games. Many other people have these surgestions and i can't think of any i haven't read allready)

To me, easter eggs is one of the most important things in a game, adds a little fun and makes me think "hey, that reminds me of _____".

Lol Have a Clown zombie in the game as a Viral, running at you screaming with a Big Chief's Knife, Named Stabby The Clown xD

and This is to everyone else, Keep adding Easter Eggs ideas to this post. x3

Hmm, Have the Lead Designer Guy as a Viral in the game with a Cover of the game as a Legendary Easter Egg Weapon comming after the player. Just before he turns into a viral he Yells out *Buy The Game, PLEASSSEEE I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!!, Groans screaming at the player after*. Lol

Lol a Indiana Jones Clothing Easter Egg Reward for a Particular side quest, Sweet Idea x3..

Edited by Deadly_Jack

I assume that you guys noticed the Kruger and Jason (Friday the 13th) easter eggs from Dead Island and Riptide, correct? 

I would love to see a Jaw's Easter Egg (if there was water), maybe Michael Myers (Halloween), Bigfoot (lol), I think added the Chris Kyle Sniper Rifle would be cool. 

Last but not least, we need a GTA easter egg in there somewhere. 

I second the Walking Dead Easter Egg's. Anything from that show would be fitting. 

Okay, so I need to add some more. A Silent Hill and Resident Evil reference would be cool. 

Edited by Nosforatu75

I would love to see some  shout outs to the old night of the liveing dead movies. Like a named zombie called bub holding a gun and shooting it. A scientist you can help called frankenstein. And 3 named bandits named rhodes Steel Rickles. And have them say some of there lines from day of the dead.

Pyramid Heads sword- Cant pick it up because it is too heavy so char say W"ell sh*t that would've been nice to have." Maybe have the Silent hill siren go off.

It cut off like 6 other things I had written, what the hell?

Sh*t talking gun via Borderlands

Evil Dead Cabin- THe old cabin from Evil dead can be found in the southern portion of the map near the camp grounds. It awaits it's next victim to enter.

Bag of Di*ks- Random supply drop containing a single brown paper bag full of chupacabra. Lui CK reference and also what my friends and I call a bad loot drop.

OG crew- Any or all of the original cast has come to a nice town in South America to escape the madness only to be put right back into this living hell.

Random Z room- Interior location housing multiple intelegible zombies hiding from the merciless survivors

Random Gore room- House filled with gore from a lone survivor that has taken to zombie cannibalism thinking that if he consumes their essense he may control them.

Edited by KainDracul