Sign in to follow this  
Parkour4Zeds

Usa Countdown!

That ends up being 11pm EST so you might get to play it a few minutes before us digital folks. That installation might take awhile though and then a patch or 2 apparently.I am  glad I will not have install, its a nice bonus of having the full pre-load on xbox compared to ps4/steam compressed files. Most im gonna need to be able to start it up is a patch and that wont take long, super happy about that I cant wait to start it up and start smashing some zombie skulls.

I know exactly how you feel, its not bad when its a good while away.. but when you get inside a couple days the wait is horrid. Then once its under 12 hours away it is just brutal knowing its so close. I feel really bad for the folks that have to wait another month for their disc copies.

I am looking forward to all of it honestly, but if I had to pick one I would have to go with being able to play the entire game coop with friends. In terms of weapons I am a simple minded zombie slayer, I cant wait to start slicing them into pieces with just about any bladed weapon heh.

Ya, I will probably grab that pretty early on, my luck ill die soon after and it will break heh. I don't know how I feel about the one from the blueprint though it seems like it's abit to OP unless they toned it down from the press-release.