Sign in to follow this  
Noxxic

Has Anyone Received Their Extra Dockets Yet?

I think everyone should be updated. If that's not the case please send me PM or use this form while choosing Site issues from dropdown menu.

just a question does techland have anything in the works for those that bought the ultimate edition? i dont want to know what just if they do

I received 6 of them but I heard you get more if you pre-ordered earlier. I pre-ordered mine 7/24/13 and waited a loooooong time for this to happen. Does that mean I get more dockets?

Your pre-order was registered on 26.01.2015 so six dockets is quite all right for you.

Why did I only end up with 6 weapon dockets?

And your was on 24.01.2015 which means six dockets.

Your pre-order was registered on 26.01.2015 so six dockets is quite all right for you.

Meh if I knew there was a big deal about this weapon dockets, I had pre ordered it way earlier.

You should've given that more attention in the media, will people with less dockets have major disadvantages?

:angry: Why is that alright?? I pre-ordered this back in 2013. Just because I didn't discover or know about these dockets until now I get penalized? I should be rewarded for ordering it way in advance. I mean people register earlier and they are rewarded, why wouldn't that apply for people who bought earlier but didn't register to this website? If people have the proof (receipt) then this should be a non-issue.

Thank you for your response.

:angry: Why is that alright?? I pre-ordered this back in 2013. Just because I didn't discover or know about these dockets until now I get penalized? I should be rewarded for ordering it way in advance. I mean people register earlier and they are rewarded, why wouldn't that apply for people who bought earlier but didn't register to this website? If people have the proof (receipt) then this should be a non-issue.

Thank you for your response.

I pre ordered my copy on the 4th of December and missed the docket registration as well, not to mention in order to keep the earliest launch date, did another order on the US PSN :)