Sign in to follow this  
Redgambler

Ps4 Preload Now Available

do you need to get it digitally? I preordered from gamestop

Whenever you see people reference "pre-load",they're referring to the digital purchase where you can download the game a few days(or sometimes more) before game release/launch.

Whereas your purchase is a physical copy of the game.

Two Dying Light's? One 1.75 GB and another 5.12 GB? What? Lol I get compressed but that is low and I downloaded mine for 11.3 GB which is most likely compressed.

Tsk Tsk Tsk.... the second file is an update file. The day 1 patch? Every game has one and the other one is just the game itself.. SMH

Edited by Parkour4Zeds

Tsk Tsk Tsk.... the second file is an update file. The day 1 patch? Every game has one and the other one is just the game itself.. SMH

But what I'm saying is even if they are combined still too small to be at the game I downloaded 11.3 GB and I am sure that that is the compressed version.

But what I'm saying is even if they are combined still too small to be at the game I downloaded 11.3 GB and I am sure that that is the compressed version.

we'll see at launch but the PS4 version was compressed down to 7 GB, which is impressive, nice job.

They have to be compressed Steam gave you 11.3gb and PS4 gave you a 5gb download + update of 1.5-2gb or whatever making that 7gb.. On Xbox we pre-loaded 19.5gb (approx) with be the zombie+outfit its like just over 20gb and I don't think we have access to the patch digitally yet. Someone with a early disk copy said like 1-2gb patch or something like that.