Sign in to follow this  
SlammedSloth

Pre-Load Now Available!

Just wanted to announce that the Steam Pre-Load is now available for those who were wondering! YEAH ONLY 2 DAYS AND SOMETHING HOURS!

And it's 11.3 GB so make sure you've got space on your computer!

Wow! it is as well..  Thanks for the heads up. 

Wow! it is as well..  Thanks for the heads up. 

No problem man :)

no I baught the irl version

couldent i just use the reciepts order#

No you bought the physical copy, you're going to have to wait until the 27th or depending on where you live. Sorry :(

Thanks for the new, downloading it right now! Despite I also think 14gb is not alot...!

Yeah 11.3 is not a lot for a game that looks so big and vast. Can't wait to start playing!

Check to see if the retailer you got it from is doing a early release. I got mine from Gamestop and I can pick it up at 9Pm the 26th. 

So how does that work? I'm just curious can you get home let's say by 9:10 and start playing it?

yeah I noticed so too, topic should be changed to Steam Preload, this is misleading my dear friend.

Lol, I guessed that's most likely it. I hope it isn't time locked for your sake :)

your thread title is misled Sir

Edited by atticmike

Just wanted to announce that the Steam Pre-Load is now available for those who were wondering! YEAH ONLY 2 DAYS AND SOMETHING HOURS!

Afinal de contas qual o tamanho real do jogo? Os 40 GB ou 11.3 GB mais atualizações futuras?