AnimatedNuggets

Delayed Again!?

The hell techland? i've been waiting for this game ever since the CCG trailer, you've already delayed to the next year, now you've delayed it AGAIN? i can't understand why you would do that, some people just leave a game for good once it gets delayed, but you've done it twice now? not only this but the collectors edition is only available in poland? and now Be the Zombie is free for all? how many changes are you planning on making 3 days before release, well, now it's an entire month so i guess you got time. still, this game is going downhill, for a game i'd never played it made my top game of all time, now i don't even know about top 3 :/.

First of all the delay of physical wasnt Techland's fault. Second of all the free DLC was given as an apology. Third, we should be thankful that we're getting this amazing game at all, let alone the fact that we can still get digital.

There has been an update on Physical, it was delayed due to some Manufacturing delay and will be available February 27th, 2015.

The game is done, they've been done and have been just waiting for people to enjoy it and then this unfortunate mishap came about.

Please take your unnecessary negativy elsewhere or turn that frown upside down! 15 years ago we wouldn't even have had the option for digital to compensate.

Have a great day and I hope you like a lot of us will get to enjoy one of the best FPS titles of 2015!

Edited by BeyondSpectrality

i can't get digital to compensate so i don't know why you think that's so great, eb games or gamestop, don't give you your money back if you put it on a pre-order, so i can't do anything about that, also techland has no real excuse for this chupacabra, they've had over a Year to get all this stuff done, they've delayed it once which i could understand, no one wanted a repeat of dead island. sorry if i'm being negative, i don't see how i could be happy waiting for another month for a game that should have come out last year.

the free PART of the DLC really isn't much in the way of compensation, i would rather something that the people who's game got delayed could enjoy, cause we can't play that free DLC can we now? they should just release a demo on the 27th so atleast people can play it to an extent.

Edited by NuggetAnimations

i can't get digital to compensate so i don't know why you think that's so great, eb games or gamestop, don't give you your money back if you put it on a pre-order, so i can't do anything about that, also techland has no real excuse for this chupacabra, they've had over a Year to get all this stuff done, they've delayed it once which i could understand, no one wanted a repeat of dead island. sorry if i'm being negative, i don't see how i could be happy waiting for another month for a game that should have come out last year.

the free PART of the DLC really isn't much in the way of compensation, i would rather something that the people who's game got delayed could enjoy, cause we can't play that free DLC can we now? they should just release a demo on the 27th so atleast people can play it to an extent.

Actually EB games do give refunds on Pre orders, I rang them today and they said if i wanted i can get a refund i just have to go in. That said i think i can wait another month, i get 90% of the DLC free, it sucks i agree but i'll deal with it.

This is in Australia for me.

Edited by DanteYoda

i can't get digital to compensate so i don't know why you think that's so great, eb games or gamestop, don't give you your money back if you put it on a pre-order,

Son I've had lame stop and eatbugsgames both refund me on a preorder after I canceled it to go digital so that's a lie. Cancel the physical get the digital on steam or find some games to keep you busy and it'll be out in no time.