Sign in to follow this  
jackie

Dying Light 1080P For Xbox One?

Hello, I was wondering if this game will be 1080p for xbox one. A lot of xbox one games are not 1080p I dont know why it makes no sense. PS4 games are 1080p so xbox one games should be the same. I dont know if Techland has control of this but if they do, I want to see 1080p for XBOX ONE DYING LIGHT.

Heya!

The reason that some PS4 games run on a higher resolution than the Xbox One, is mainly because the ps4 is probably a somewhat more powerful system. Though i'm sure that they could achieve somewhat the same resolution on the Xbone, they'd have to turn off or lower quite a few graphical features to reach the same level of stability. This often leads to a game with less of an aesthetic beauty.

Sadly, i can't awnser your main question. So i suppose you'd have to wait for an official to confirm that instead.

I hope i somewhat helped.

Yes your answers do help, I thought it would be possible but I guess not. I think I heard that there was a game that came out that was 1080p but Im not sure. When I looked up dying light it said 900p for xbox one