sharksaysso

Exploits, Broken Game, Reporting PS4

How could this company not fix so many exploits and errors? Seriously? This game has so many exploits and errors that makes gameplay unmatched and truly unfair in soo many ways. I have read multiple threads across numerous platforms and one thing I come across is that you as a company have barely fixed any of them. Great game! Rework the whole BTZ into its own platform and game. Exploits and errors do nothing but create an unbalanced and unfair game to those trying to play against them.

As the developer you should fix them! Yes I know! People will always try and cheat! At least give the option to report them! You dont! Instead I have to go across multiple 3rd party platforms to do it. And the same players using them to cheat are still allowed to play? This is YOUR game! Own up to it! We have to police ourselves which is enough but if nothing can come from the developers end, How are we suppossed to enjoy the game? Feel free to PM Techland! 

Edited by sharksaysso

On 11/15/2018 at 1:17 PM, sharksaysso said:

How could this company not fix so many exploits and errors? Seriously? This game has so many exploits and errors that makes gameplay unmatched and truly unfair in soo many ways. I have read multiple threads across numerous platforms and one thing I come across is that you as a company have barely fixed any of them. Great game! Rework the whole BTZ into its own platform and game. Exploits and errors do nothing but create an unbalanced and unfair game to those trying to play against them.

As the developer you should fix them! Yes I know! People will always try and cheat! At least give the option to report them! You dont! Instead I have to go across multiple 3rd party platforms to do it. And the same players using them to cheat are still allowed to play? This is YOUR game! Own up to it! We have to police ourselves which is enough but if nothing can come from the developers end, How are we suppossed to enjoy the game? Feel free to PM Techland! 

What epxloits are being used? In game bugs are a non bannable thing. Ever stop to think maybe I should just leave the game or something? This game isn’t really supported anymore with bad blood and dying light 2 around the corner, posts like this are just pointless at this point. You can post all the video and evidence you want but at the end of the day it’s a fruitless endeavor. Have a good day and good luck 

If the game is still being sold by the company support is always provided. I have talked with their support team and they are still supporting it and are reviewing the information I forwarded. Bugs are one thing, exploits are another.  

20 hours ago, sharksaysso said:

If the game is still being sold by the company support is always provided. I have talked with their support team and they are still supporting it and are reviewing the information I forwarded. Bugs are one thing, exploits are another.  

All support for Dying Light is over. Bugs and exploits won't get patched unless the bug is truly game breaking and even then it probably won't get fixed. 

All support is being put into Bad Blood and Dying Light 2, stated by Tymon Smektala himself. 

The amount of exploits is rediculous, I agree but to be fair, there are exploits on both sides of the spectrum that balance it out.