xionstorm

Companion App Is Here

does the money transfer to ingame? (sounds like a dumb question)

I very much doubt it. No way to verify it though, but I find it highly unlikely. Still, would need an answer from Techland, or wait 22 hours to find out for yourself.

Anyone know if the cash you earn in the app by doing missions will be transfered to the game?

or are the cash made in the app to be used in app only?

I don't think the app cash and ingame cash are the same, seeing as we can send supplies from app to game, but no option regarding cash. Still waiting for a dev to confirm though, but don't count on it.

I don't think the app cash and ingame cash are the same, seeing as we can send supplies from app to game, but no option regarding cash. Still waiting for a dev to confirm though, but don't count on it.

i will assume its not transferable seeing as i have 50k cash in app that would buy me some really insane weapons in game i would never need to scavenge for items either

I was thinking this as well, just wanted to get a confirmation ;)

I too cannot get past initial screen on my Note 4 running Android 4.4.4

The app starts and i see the background for a split second then the screen turns black and the login screen shows seconds later. I can type in my e-mail or password but then it locks up or crashes every time. I can click on the register button without any problems so I think the problem os with the log-in form. Please fix so I have something to feed my addiction until midnight release.. Virginia, USA represent!

Pretty cool little app. Give Techland some props. I like how you can select a team, go on missions and collect stuff for actual in game content. 

You mean everything you do in this app transfers over to the game? If that's true then that's got to be one of the coolest ways to release a game ever!

You mean everything you do in this app transfers over to the game? If that's true then that's got to be one of the coolest ways to release a game ever!

All the resources you gather (apart from the ones your scouts use to do missions) can be packed up and send to you ingame, yes. You can only send 20 items a a time though, then go to the quartermaster and pick them up. Instructions are shown in the app. I'm gonna be swimming in medkits and metal parts tomorrow...

All the resources you gather (apart from the ones your scouts use to do missions) can be packed up and send to you ingame, yes. You can only send 20 items a a time though, then go to the quartermaster and pick them up. Instructions are shown in the app. I'm gonna be swimming in medkits and metal parts tomorrow...

My character will be drinking himself silly as I've collected in excess of 40 alcohol. :mellow:

I got the app working on my Sero 7 Pro tablet and "accidentally" killed off all my scouts lol.. it takes 4 hours to scout for more scouts. Lesson learned the hard way- dont let the scout health get below the minimum requirement or you will be sitting around twiddling your thumbs smh

First time posting here, got the app on IOS, works great, completed multiple missions so far, says I can transfer to character, but I am holding off, in case there is something already waiting for my character in game, per the prompt. at $3979 cash, no every item collected in the inventory is highlighted to transfer over, but the good stuff is, medi kit, duct tape, alcohol, cigarettes,  happy to answer any questions. 

Working fine on my Galaxy S III...

Would you mind stating if you are stock or rooted?

If rooted, what ROM?

If stock, do you have the USA variant or international galaxy s3?

And what carrier? (They sometimes have different software installed/removed.)

I also have a galaxy s3 and can not get it to run for the life of me.

Thank you.