Well since there is and Xbox thread and a PS4 thread I thought might as well make one. No one seems to be talking about PC here, are there no other PC gamers? Or am I the only one? I'd love to meet some other PC gamers who are excited for Dying Light, nobody seems to be getting PC so if you are a PC gamer please respond. :(

i think there are shitloads of pc gamers that gonna get it, im one of them for sure and so is my gf. so dont feel lonley lolz xD

Awesome :D It just seems like most of the people who are buying the game seem to be console gamers so glad someone else is going for it on PC. :)

PCMasterRace. B) Hail my friends!

If you want to get invaded, be sure to add me. :) I promise you guys that i'll be giving you a hard time. ;)

Steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/woopgamer/

Destroy you later.

Thanks I added you :D

PC Here. Anything less would be uncivilized.

Indees glad you aren't a barbarian. Lol

I'm PC Gamer.

Welcome to the thread, a friend of the PC is a friend of mine.

Hey Bartosz. You should hit me up with your SteamID. ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/draghmar - don't expect to see me too much in there because I'm mostly playing GW2. ;)

Lol that's one way to ask, btw are you a developer or just so happen to know many facts about DL and they made you mod?

Oh, I know why he was made mod. I was there and I've seen everything. :> One of the reasons was he didn't OT too much ;)

Also a PC gamer looking forward to Dying Light here.

Awesome, you play a lot of PC or just for Dying Light?

Which brings me to an important question, are you guys using controllers for PC? I've heard it's easier to use controller for DL but I think I'm going to stick with keyboard, what about you?

Awesome, you play a lot of PC or just for Dying Light?

Which brings me to an important question, are you guys using controllers for PC? I've heard it's easier to use controller for DL but I think I'm going to stick with keyboard, what about you?

I play mostly on PC, I used to do both PC and console but...PC> IMO

I use a controller for some games on PC (most 3rd person action/platformer) and KB mouse combo for most. I will probably give both ways a good try for Dying Light to see which one feels "right".

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sapperhedge

I'm getting the heeby jeebies just think about whats to come :D

Same here. Rarely do I so look forward to both single and multiplayer aspects of games. 

Yay for healthy gaming communities, and friendly forums! Looking forward to playing some DL with or against you SlammedSloth...and of course any one else who wants

Same here. Rarely do I so look forward to both single and multiplayer aspects of games.

Yay for healthy gaming communities, and friendly forums! Looking forward to playing some DL with or against you SlammedSloth...and of course any one else who wants

Of course! And if sadly my computer can't run it I will be building my computer soon so I hope to see that project up and running.

Of course! And if sadly my computer can't run it I will be building my computer soon so I hope to see that project up and running.

I am hoping my barely over minimum spec rig wont have many issues as well. Fingers crossed for both rigs will happily hum through the game. 

I am hoping my barely over minimum spec rig wont have many issues as well. Fingers crossed for both rigs will happily hum through the game.

I don't even think mine meets system requirements lol, good luck hope it goes well!

Hi there! Im also a PC gamer looking for some people to play with, both coop mode and be the zombie mode!

Looking for friendly adult people to have fun together, I can speak or write fluent english, add me if you want, gonna play a lot of this game! :P

http://steamcommunity.com/id/megamadmax

Sounds great I'll add you :)