PC all the way. Now if only Gamesplanet.com would send out our keys in time to preload. That site has got to be the worst at customer relations, or it's run by two guys in their basement. Anyone else ever bought from them?

The site itself doesn't look bad but I've never heard of it, I know G2A and Humblebundle are good.

Well since there is and Xbox thread and a PS4 thread I thought might as well make one. No one seems to be talking about PC here, are there no other PC gamers? Or am I the only one? I'd love to meet some other PC gamers who are excited for Dying Light, nobody seems to be getting PC so if you are a PC gamer please respond. :(

I am

I cant wait

Fortunately or unfortunately whichever way it is looked upon I purchased the physical pre order the other day for the pc.

I want it now but in all honesty I can't justify an extra £16 for no reason. :(

Let us know how good it is!!! :D

Edited by dalegt4

Yay! i finished the download Yeeeeeeeeeee

Good I thought you wouldn't have to wait so long :)

Fortunately or unfortunately whichever way it is looked upon I purchased the physical pre order the other day for the pc.

I want it now but in all honesty I can't justify an extra £16 for no reason. :(

Let us know how good it is!!! :D

I will! :D

Because that are the ISP that we have here in Italy... it's all matter of material quality... slowly... (TERRIBLY SLOWLY) the companies are upgrading the lines, changing the cables, ecc... just take, as example, that is a LOT of small towns there are still the old implants that are so old that you would never belive that they are 20 years old components lol

Because that are the ISP that we have here in Italy... it's all matter of material quality... slowly... (TERRIBLY SLOWLY) the companies are upgrading the lines, changing the cables, ecc... just take, as example, that is a LOT of small towns there are still the old implants that are so old that you would never belive that they are 20 years old components lol

Wow lol, I don't want to live in Italy. XD

Keep in mind that the Italy is the oldest of all the country... USA got discovered a LOT of time later.. and there is a lot of space... and when it comes come time to build up, those who lived there had a very much time to do things the right way... here is all old.. and to upgrade is not so easy...

Keep in mind that the Italy is the oldest of all the country... USA got discovered a LOT of time later.. and there is a lot of space... and when it comes come time to build up, those who lived there had a very much time to do things the right way... here is all old.. and to upgrade is not so easy...

Well Japan and China are very old countries, they seem to be doing very well... Lol

Well... take a look at the history.. they hadn't all the invasions, wars, deaths, and distruction from population change/invasion Italy had... and i'm talking about really OLD history... to let you understand better...one of the wars/invasions/destruction/deaths situation was the romanian age...

Well, take even long ago from before that age and go forward until the WWs... we was under the control of the germany dictature.. we had even to disassemble our self stuff to send to germany for weapon's making... we got a lot destructed...

Edited by BryanFury

<_< the neverending story of germany @ war......... still sucks to hear those excuses. The internet got invented later ^^ They should have used the right cable then or at least change it. even in germany that's ongoing an i have internet through my Cable TV Provider.......

<_< the neverending story of germany @ war......... still sucks to hear those excuses. The internet got invented later ^^ They should have used the right cable then or at least change it. even in germany that's ongoing an i have internet through my Cable TV Provider.......

True :)

Well... take a look at the history.. they hadn't all the invasions, wars, deaths, and distruction from population change/invasion Italy had... and i'm talking about really OLD history... to let you understand better...one of the wars/invasions/destruction/deaths situation was the romanian age...

Well, take even long ago from before that age and go forward until the WWs... we was under the control of the germany dictature.. we had even to disassemble our self stuff to send to germany for weapon's making... we got a lot destructed...

Most of China had Internet and they are the oldest living civilization on earth.

Well, listen, i'm not against Germany, it was the past, people make stupid choises and can act stupidly, but it's not actually german's people fault... so, don't shot over me, i know very well the history, i'm not blind minded to take these things so lightly...

History hasn't anything to do with your ISP for not giving you the best internet, it's your ISP that doesn't uses the technology or uses it later than other countrys because some citys of italy are narrow (what i see in movies) or so historical that they can't just dig up the street to put down new cables etc.

I guess if germany wasn't that kind of construction site we would still sit on 56k modems.

History hasn't anything to do with your ISP for not giving you the best internet, it's your ISP that doesn't uses the technology or uses it later than other countrys because some citys of italy are narrow (what i see in movies) or so historical that they can't just dig up the street to put down new cables etc.

I guess if germany wasn't that kind of construction site we would still sit on 56k modems.

XD can't wait to visit Germany. Edited by SlammedSloth