NetoJON

Zombies Are Not Zombies? Oo

So in this video came a zombie and he talked oO... he said stay away from me, before going to bite the player... so... if those people are alive.. they are not real zombies... just mentaly ill? =/ thats confusing... I dont want to kill sick people...

Or when they finish turning into a zombie they are dead walking?

Edited by NetoJON

So in this video came a zombie and he talked oO... he said stay away from me, before going to bite the player... so... if those people are alive.. they are not real zombies... just mentaly ill? =/ thats confusing... I dont want to kill sick people...

Or when they finish turning into a zombie they are dead walking?

If your talking about the beginning of the game the guy was just turning into a Zombie or it was the guy trapped in the bathroom telling him to go away but it was to late he was a zombie.

If your talking about the beginning of the game the guy was just turning into a Zombie or it was the guy trapped in the bathroom telling him to go away but it was to late he was a zombie.

it was after some survivors told the player to go away.. and he came from the woods... and said that..... he was turning.. be what he was turning? he will be a dead walking (so he was still alive there) or he is alive when he is fully turned?

It's like a virus according to the game, as in Virales are recently turned so they're faster.

lol yeah I know.. but they are dead or not? xD

the virus reanimates the body or he stays alive?

Edited by NetoJON

lol yeah I know.. but they are dead or not? xD

the virus reanimates the body or he stays alive?

They are dead, the virus eventually kills them of and takes over there bodies (this is actually full speculation XD) so they don't feel anything or they aren't ill anymore they are just dead walkers lol.

They are dead, the virus eventually kills them of and takes over there bodies (this is actually full speculation XD) so they don't feel anything or they aren't ill anymore they are just dead walkers lol.

well I hope so... I dont like the idea of killing innocent ill people

I'm just going to say that the resident evil, the last of us, and I think silent hill not sure, that it's a virus lol so if you play those games then you've already killed some sick people.

I wouldn't worry about it. Firstly, there doesn't seem to be any coming back to the land of the living for these folk. And Secondly, they don't think like humans and just want to eat you. Put it this way, if I was a zombie and you killed me I wouldn't hold it against you. I think most people would agree. If that doesn't make you feel better about it then all I have to say is ...if you can beat 'em? Join 'em!

I wouldn't worry about it. Firstly, there doesn't seem to be any coming back to the land of the living for these folk. And Secondly, they don't think like humans and just want to eat you. Put it this way, if I was a zombie and you killed me I wouldn't hold it against you. I think most people would agree. If that doesn't make you feel better about it then all I have to say is ...if you can beat 'em? Join 'em!

Why not join them lol I'll be a night hunter. Edited by SlammedSloth

As in the gameplay the Doctor that gave you Antizin in the beggining said that its a type of Rabies, the people that newly turned doesnt have a conciense for their actions and are completely gone. They can not turn back and are made primal, there is no humanity left in the person but they still have not rotten away or such. This makes them faster than the others and more dangerous. I think thats how it is

As in the gameplay the Doctor that gave you Antizin in the beggining said that its a type of Rabies, the people that newly turned doesnt have a conciense for their actions and are completely gone. They can not turn back and are made primal, there is no humanity left in the person but they still have not rotten away or such. This makes them faster than the others and more dangerous. I think thats how it is

That's exactly how it is. Newly turned people seem to be the runners that move fast. Older turned are the slower biters. They lose their hair. Etc.

And then there are the special infected like the bombers, demolishers, toad, and the volitiles. Who knows what the story is there about those guys.

dang nabbat spoilers!!!!

dang nabbat spoilers!!!!

No don't worry, it's not really a spoiler man, it's part of the prologue. Have you really seen nothing of the story at all? Cause I allowed myself to go for the whole prologue, then stopped there.

I'm just going to say that the resident evil, the last of us, and I think silent hill not sure, that it's a virus lol so if you play those games then you've already killed some sick people.

you should play those again then

I dont think there is just these 2 options... and there is a difference being ill and dont knowing what you are doing... and being a dead reanimated by the virus... there are a lot of diseases today that makes a person look like a zombie... should you kill them all? ofc not... we cure them.. the cure of this game must be about not turning into a zombie, because there is no come back for those already turned... I hope thats because they are dead...

I know its just a game... but it feels diferent for ME to kill real zombies or some sick people in a game

Edited by NetoJON

No don't worry, it's not really a spoiler man, it's part of the prologue. Have you really seen nothing of the story at all? Cause I allowed myself to go for the whole prologue, then stopped there.

Myself I have been avoiding anything that has "story" in the title or description. Now then if there is a spoiler free prologue video I am willing to watch that. 

Also on the Zombie not Zombie topic. I do know there are marauders and factions in the game. What about Zombie Sympathisers, people who either believe that zombies should be helped and saved. Or just plain wachos like in World War Z that flip out and think they are zombies "quislings".

Myself I have been avoiding anything that has "story" in the title or description. Now then if there is a spoiler free prologue video I am willing to watch that. 

Also on the Zombie not Zombie topic. I do know there are marauders and factions in the game. What about Zombie Sympathisers, people who either believe that zombies should be helped and saved. Or just plain wachos like in World War Z that flip out and think they are zombies "quislings".

if they are dead its stupid to think they can be helped... like in resident evil and the walking dead... if they are not dead, they can be helped.. so its a murder...

Edited by NetoJON

No i havent seen anything.

if they are dead its stupid to think they can be helped... like in resident evil and the walking dead... if they are not dead, they can be helped.. so its a murder...

They may be alive but so far mutated that calling them human would be a stretch. Well they are still part of the Homo Erectus species but there really is no humanity left to them. If your survival depends on removing the "threat" of these creatures is that murder. 

Classic NOTLD ghouls there is no debate about destroying them, they are dead. Living Zombies opens up a big can of worms.  

The virus being an offshoot of rabies means that anyone showing symptoms is already gone. Not dead, gone, as in going to die anyway. Rabies is one scary disease, once it reaches your brain there is almost nothing that can be done. Once that happens you start to get uncontrollable rage. Only problem is you're still human. You still talk, plead, and have memories. But you're as good as dead unfortunately.

In Dying Light the virus has mutated to the point that it actually does the opposite. Instead of killing it keeps them alive, but seems to kill most cognitive functions as time goes on.

Even though some of the infected may beg for their life they are not curable and their only purpose is to infect more people. Better to put them down so no one else gets hurt.