Sign in to follow this  
AdvantagedNiqqa

Read [Spoilers]

Hey so I was watching a youtube video when this guy was swimming and he found a little rock island. on that rock island was a dead zombie with a sword sticking out of it and it took 3 minutes to pull out but when he did pull it out he got 3000 xp and the sword which was op. This sword was relating to the excalibur story. im just wondering if this will be put into the official release on jan 27th.

I guess its called EXPcallibur http://gyazo.com/9a2582732d6b290b1713c3ade7611368

Edited by HaNYolO

yea and I heard rumors that it doesnt break is this true??

From what i have collected the sword can break, can be repaired and repaired, and can also break forever BUT, if you get back on the little isle where you get it, you can obtain a recipe to craft how many swords you wish..

At least i'm still happy with that way too.. i want to play all along with a sword... FOREVER

Edited by BryanFury

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If it doesn't break than you already know there will be 100000 people with it

if thats the case I will likely get it just for the XP then sell it, I hate stuff like thst, supposed to be a secret and literally everyone has and uses it lol

just watched a video with the ageing gamer, he found the sword and it definitely looks like it does not degrade......this sword is completely overpowered.  at least put some repair slots on it or one time use....the night won't be too terrifying with you and 3 buddies armed with this thing....really hope they fixed this for the final game,

Can't believe people found the EXPcallibur before the game is out - crazy!

Best thing is, there are more Easter Eggs in the game. There's some really good ones in there :)

Please tell me you have the red handled machete from the walking dead and it's called  sheriffs promise. Does critical hit dammage to the head B).

Please tell me you have the red handled machete from the walking dead and it's called sheriffs promise. Does critical hit dammage to the head B).

only against cannibals lol

Can't believe people found the EXPcallibur before the game is out - crazy!

Best thing is, there are more Easter Eggs in the game. There's some really good ones in there :)

plus I mean, c'mon you really didn't see that coming bro? You knew they would find it ;)

Can someone send me the link or title to the video

Well I originally saw it in this one

but I dunno, there are a ton of others. I think there is one by someone called the ageing gamer so you can check that one out too. Edited by SlammedSloth

Can't believe people found the EXPcallibur before the game is out - crazy!

You have no clue how happy this makes me. Some of my most memorable moments in gaming were finding eastereggs and hidden little items. I truely think devs hiding meaningful secrets throught their games shows a love for their product. It is like putting an extra coat of wax on their beloved Porche.

I think you mean Porsche. (Yeah, I'm a car guy)

But yeah when there are real easter eggs, not BS ones, yeah, not only does it make the game special for the player because it rewards fans exploring/experimenting, but it does show they pour their heart and soul into the game.

Although I kinda wished I did read actually.

Patato patahto. lol

But yeah when there are real easter eggs, not BS ones, yeah, not only does it make the game special for the player because it rewards fans exploring/experimenting, but it does show they pour their heart and soul into the game.

Although I kinda wished I did read actually.

I don't think enough games truely reward exploration these days. I spent hours running around Farcry 4 and only found one realy neat easteregg (the Skyrim easteregg). I would have loved for them to hide something of more value than just a video game reference that can't really be used or even interacted with more than blowing it up.

Edited by KainDracul

** Huge Spoiler Alert **

If you don't want to know, don't read this !!

I watched the stream of  dying light on twitch by theageinggamer when he broadcast this video. The EXPcaliber he had .. had a durablity of 30/30. Once he used it up, it became a very large doorstopper meaning he couldn't use it anymore, and the value went down. Keep watching the videos and see what happens after that. EXPCaliber will be resurrected ...

is the link to the video ..

I would recommend watching the entire video if you have time .. but the section you are interested in is the 29 minute mark and the next 2-3 minutes ..

One of my favorite things about Dying Light is that exploration seems more rewarding than almost any other game I've ever played. If there's an out of the way thing you can get to there is most likely a nice thing waiting for you there.

One reason I've been dying for this game :D (Haha bad pun)