QuantumJG

Physical Copies Of Dying Light Delayed In Au, Eu, Etc - Update*!

So about an hour ago I found out that Dying Light's physical copies have been delayed in Australia, Europe and other countries. Now I can't access the official Facebook page. Can anybody else?

Yes i can, but no new after the information about the "short" delay.

I looked at gamesonly.at and there they say they deliver it on March/31 (03.31)

If that is true, the delay isnt short at all.

A few weeks or months ago micheal said that there wont be any delay, sadly this is not true

Yeah guys, I really hope there will be not a delay. Hey Brian I'm Italian too. If you play on Ps4 you can add me if you want: MkillerWhale.

Nope, i'm a PC gamer.... also i don't know if the game is crossplatform :S

Nope, i'm a PC gamer.... also i don't know if the game is crossplatform :S

Its Not :( u can only play with friends on the same system

Wondering another thing since they posted on facebook about the the delay and The official statement that the game will have a global digital release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC of January 27.well im From eu and have already bougt digital anyway so im not worry about that.but on my steam page it still say release day is january 30. wondering if steam still havent update the site or is the release date still the same on steam :huh: :huh: :unsure:

I'm really bummed about this as I took their word on the the no delays thing but they disappoint, not only is it delayed but getting the digital version is far more expensive than the physical copies. The thing that really pushes my button is that they hadn't stated what the short delay was and why hadn't they enough copies, but err just have to wait and see and be patient (not a surprise ) for this game to come out. On positive note the game is looking promising and would look forward to playing.

Also love how the devs managed to comment on pointless toss of playing with people on Xbox one but failed to comment at all regards to if people should bother ordering the game, as much as I love the look of the game and will buy it the lack of information being passed on makes them appear to be extremely slack chupacabra with regards to questions they might not be able to answer

I asked amazon n they said....

I've checked with our buying team and they've advised this is the most up to date information we have.We still expect to receive this item from our suppliers in time for the release date. However please note that the release date is subject to change. If we're informed of any changes to this date, we'll update your order and the website accordingly.

Update: theyve senf another email and have took off the release date on their website

" "Dying Light (PS4)"

One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service but in this case, we've fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies."

Italian gamestop website got a release date change. Now it shows 20/02/2015.

Really? F*ck that, how f***ing hard is to make some f***ing discs copy?

If you are not able to do it, let me do it, gimme one copy, i will kill down ALL my CD/DvD burner inside my house to make a copy for my country, but at least everyone who preordered it will have their copy...

It's unbelivable that in 2015 it's so hard to copy a damn DvD. I'm really near the mood to completelly delete my order and don't buy it.

Can someone please tell me wtf is happening? If I cancel my preorder and go digital am I gonna get to keep my weapon dockets? It's kinda cutting it fine now and I need to know what I'm doing.

There is a f***ing silence everywhere, there is no answer, there is no official announcment, i had to search the date change by myself but we still don't know WHY there is a delay on physical copies, since burn a DvD x9999 times is not so hard, if they are using only ONE CD/DvD Burner i will borrow the 5 i have in my home to burn more DvD's..

That is a f***ing joke, really, they are playing with us, and i'm f***ing f***ing f***ing angry.

Yeah I'm pissed off too, id be willing to wait a couple of days max but the JB HIFI website says 28th of feb, no way I'm waiting that long. And I don't buy the whole 'it's not the developers fault' even if that were true they owe it too us fans and consumers to gather information and tell us what the hell is going on. They should be looking after us and taking pride in their game, not just leaving us in the dark and making us question everything.

Yeah I'm pissed off too, id be willing to wait a couple of days max but the JB HIFI website says 28th of feb, no way I'm waiting that long. And I don't buy the whole 'it's not the developers fault' even if that were true they owe it too us fans and consumers to gather information and tell us what the hell is going on. They should be looking after us and taking pride in their game, not just leaving us in the dark and making us question everything.

The main issue is still the same.. how much f***ing you need to burn a DvD? Are they using only ONE DvD burner? Let's make a petition to borrow ours...