Sign in to follow this  
Hex

Throwing Weapons Or Not?

Throwing weapons would be very essential when trying to keep it quiet and when needing to attack in long ranges.

Yep, but, we have not super powers, i don't think that throwing a weapon can be so much effective on long range.. i think it's at max with mid ranges...

Awesome thanks then my game is 100% complete accept for all of the co-op trophies because I dont know anyone with this game (if anyone could help me out with this my ps4 id is i0nLySm0keGoods) again NEED HELP 

I got a lot of weapons/items to share im a serious hoarder so my stash literally takes 15 seconds to load i got so much

Just to clarify. There are throwing knives and throwing axes in DL. However there are no blueprints to craft them. You will find them on dead people and once you use them up, you must find more on dead people if you want more.

I had always hoped that you could craft some kind of Bolter Poison that you could apply to a throwing knife or throwing axe that would deal a massive amount of DOT (Damage Over TIme). This would give the sneaky stealthy types a nice way to sit back and enjoy the show as someone dies over time. :)