Sign in to follow this  
TechnoOwl

What Type Of Survivor Are You?

So What Survivor Are You? Gender: Male

My Take at the Question: Type of Movement - Agile/Runner/Climber

Melee Preferences - Long Swords/Blunt Light Weapons*hammers etc*

Weaponry/Gun Choise - Sniper Rifles

Max 3 Gadget Choise - Throwing Knifes/Fireworks/UV-Light Bulbs

Prefered Stance/Job - Scout/Mailman/Scavenger

Way At Night - Stealthy/Running

*If you don't know if Hostile* Human Encounters - Non Lethal Weaponry/Recruitment *Try to bring them for the cause of good to help exterminate the Infected*

*If Set up in a Team*  Team Class - Ranged Support/Scout *Light footed fighter*

Proffession - Fast Light Movement with Stealth Focus

Length - 1.88 Meters *In real life*

Prefered Clothes - Legs - Comfy Running Slackers + Belt

Torso - Long armed Shirt/Light Balistic Vest

Head - Cap or Bandana otherwise - None

Feet - Steel toed Toe-Shoes

Explorer: Alone/Team - Team

Prefered Weapon Mod - High Voltage

Enemy Focus - Heavy Slow Targets

Fear - Indoor Areas

Emotion - Sensitive/Forgiving/Stubborn

So Who are you? :D:ph34r:

Im an agile blade wielding scout/hit man(against humans), when it comes to firearms im an expert with a handgun and usually avoid long guns due to weight,lightweight gear/clothing with a face shroud to hide my identity. As for personality and physical traots, im the guy who is always cracking jokes but when it comes to business im ruthless and efficient. Approx. 5"11 height 160 lbs, all of my cross country running in school has put me into/kept me in outstanding shape. Let me know if I missed anything/ u have any other questions

And I of course prefer to run with a scouting/war party as opposed to alone, but if dispatched alone I move like a shadow, revealing my presence only at the most opportune moments

Im an agile blade wielding scout/hit man(against humans), when it comes to firearms im an expert with a handgun and usually avoid long guns due to weight,lightweight gear/clothing with a face shroud to hide my identity. As for personality and physical traots, im the guy who is always cracking jokes but when it comes to business im ruthless and efficient. Approx. 5"11 height 160 lbs, all of my cross country running in school has put me into/kept me in outstanding shape. Let me know if I missed anything/ u have any other questions

And I of course prefer to run with a scouting/war party as opposed to alone, but if dispatched alone I move like a shadow, revealing my presence only at the most opportune moments

Its a good start, feel free to use the sheet i made when doing my Personality and fill your own in. Ofcourse this is based on how you in real life would be in Dying Light based on personality, if we move aside the fact we mostly would be terrified but i mean if we would have taken a grasp around the survivor thing and would be willing to fight without being scared of the Infected

Ofcourse this is your own so feel free to make your ¨Dream Game Character¨ as well if you dont really want to write about yourself, this is Off Topic so there is not much of a limit here so type as you like! :)

Edited by TechnoOwl

Well think of me this way, if somehow Rick Grymes and Garret from thief had a fully grown adult child lol, and Rikimaru from tenchu somehow spawned an adult child and those two met and spawned a full grown human....I would be the product of said experiment (in dying light of course) maybe throw a little renegade commander shepard in there too lol

I'd use anything at my disposal but when it comes to preference, here is how I am... (Do note I also enjoy attacking enemies in private parts and may moan at times while doing so.) ;)

* I'm an agile runner and climber who will also evade every attack that is being done on me. I'm also stealthy.

* Melee Preference: I'd have my folding knife with me and this...

This would also have the best weapon mod in it too (best element).

I'd also have other melee weapons that are using other elements. (So for example if my Buzz Killer is fire, my pole staff/spear would be electrical.)

* Fire Arm: I'd choose anything but of course I'll start off walking out my house with either a 1911 .45 ACP pistol and/or a Berretta Px4 Storm (basically any of the handguns I'll own in the future in real life).

* I'd be a hunter and medic (since I'm a nurse in real life) with different types of healing items in my car such as Kerlix, Ace Bandages, Hydrogel, SilvaSorb, Gauze, Normal Saline, and etc.

* Clothes: I'd probably wear something chupacabra with leather and enough armor.

* I'd rather be with teammates but if I need to be alone, I'll be fine.

* Personality: Sometimes I'm shy. Caring and loyal but hot headed, sensitive, and vindictive against enemies and those who do me wrong. I'm also flirtatious and some may call me the s.l.*.t. though that isn't usually the case. I just act very sultry that's all. I can be though. Sometimes, I can be so girly that I get so playful. Other times, I'm just so barbaric. There are also instances when I can be a diva with an attitude (when I get upset). Oh I almost forgot to mention. I also demand like a d o m i n a t r i x. There can be episodes too when I get to be a drama queen when it comes to love along the way especially when things don't go my way. (That's one most dangerous parts about me because I get very vindictive.) ;)

Think of me as a mixture of personalities from Jade (Mortal Kombat), TANYA (Mortal Kombat), Kitana (Mortal Kombat), (Sindel) Mortal Kombat, Ivy (Soul Calibur), Seung Mina (Soul Calibur), Ada Wong (Resident Evil), Jill Valentine (Resident Evil), Rayne (Bloodrayne), Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Mileena (Mortal Kombat), Christie (Dead or Alive), The Williams sisters (Nina and ANNA from Tekken), Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters) Leona (King of Fighters), Mature (King of Fighters), Vice (King of Fighters) and BELLADONNA (Thrill Kill).

Edited by Nasty_Freak

Well if and when I become the survivor,the count down continues,i will have to be a hoarder never have too much stuff, also before killing my prey i will have to assess the situation for the best results, trial and error for best kills, not long now 😊 can't wait congratulations to all the team we've all been waiting so long for this excellent zombie feast.

Im not going to say much, but apart from Dying light being a ...game, just pretend this is not ;-)

So What Survivor Are You? 

Type of Movement - Fast, above normal reflexes, but dead lazy - Worker, every chupacabra day of my life.

Melee Preferences - Swords, well, anything with reach !!

Weaponry/Gun Choise - Handguns, - we are moving baby !! , lets not go big, but go fast

Max 3 Gadget Choise - A Good Book, A Bible, And some kind of German army knife, made in one piece

Prefered Stance/Job - To lead the weak, and survive...

Way At Night - Indoors, hiding ..ohh and sleeping well ;-),- why not ?

*If you don't know if Hostile* Human Encounters - Non Lethal Weaponry/Recruitment, We are alle frinds, and i ALLWAYS say Hi !!

*If Set up in a Team*  Team Class - What ever is needed, im your man ;-)

Proffession - Lets say, with hands, drawing and some other skills ;-)

Length - 1.88 Meters *In real life*

Prefered Clothes - Jeans + Belt

Torso - T-Shirt/Works Jacket

Head -  None

Feet - Steel toed Toe-Shoes, worker

Explorer: Alone/Team - Alone

Prefered Weapon Mod - High Voltage

Enemy Focus - Anything thats deadly

Fear - free sky diving/drops - hates rollecoaters

Emotion - Say what ?

So Who are you?

Here an addition...

Melee:

If possible, my melee Buzz Killer would have about 2 extra elements modded in it (if it's possible in real life) which is fire and electricity. My staff weapon would be a some kind of beautiful spear that I can retract. Kind of like this but with blades that can easily get inside and through a human r e c t u m. The spear would probably have whatever element my saw weapon doesn't have.

post-2176-0-29609300-1421868591_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nasty_Freak