BryanFury

Game Release Countdown!

I don't know about you guys but this wait is so painful, what's everyone doing to pass the time? If only it release on the 25th so I could've had the weekend to play it lol

watching live streams of dying light on twitch as ermm,i type lol.

Seems legit. Everyone gets "Be the Zombie" mode. Hopefully that will quell the whining....

as I always say, ' Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and @#$^ the prom queen."

@#$^ing the prom queen sounds a lot better than whining,so I'll take option 2 thanks. :D 

Mostly from the companion app. It shows stuff to earn that u can bring to the game. And they also said there wasn't going to be alot of guns, sure there could be more, but I think those 5 are it. Sadly

We can't assume what's in the game until we play it. :)

so is this 19 hours 20 minutes till release true as I saw in the countdown timer because that is 2015/26/1 at 16:00 Pacific time when it says not realeased until 2015/27/1 at 24:00 Eastern time (21:00 Pacific).  If this time is wrong please let me know so I'm not on at 16:00 tommorrow asking technical support why i cant play my game. A side note would be is the time based on physical or digital release time and date.

so is this 19 hours 20 minutes till release true as I saw in the countdown timer because that is 2015/26/1 at 16:00 Pacific time when it says not realeased until 2015/27/1 at 24:00 Eastern time (21:00 Pacific). If this time is wrong please let me know so I'm not on at 16:00 tommorrow asking technical support why i cant play my game. A side note would be is the time based on physical or digital release time and date.

If you have a phone just use the app to look at how much time is left with the release, or you can go on the DyingLightForms.com and there is a timer on there.

Don't take this the wrong way I would love if dying Light was able to be played digitally in approx 11 hours but Xbox Live dying light description currently says playable at 12:01 EST (Canada)

Don't take this the wrong way I would love if dying Light was able to be played digitally in approx 11 hours but Xbox Live dying light description currently says playable at 12:01 EST (Canada)

at 12:01 EST the game will be released which is 10 more hours, if the game release time was 12:00 then it would be tomorrow but being one minute over the time of midnight it is technically tonight at 9:01 PST or 12:01 EST

Since i could not know the exact time to the release, i just made an "approximatelly countdown". It's not far from the true release. Actually, it's 9h and 30m more from now (now = 00.30 GMT+1), so, based on that, the game will be release approximatelly at 11.00 GMT+1.

Where do you live? I mean, what time zone do you have? Just subctrat or add time from 11.00 GMT+1