Sign in to follow this  
IzzyOtaku

The Awesomeness Of Hellraid!

The lucky folks at Gameinformer got to take a trip down to Germany and attend Gamescom and wrote an article today about there hands on experience with Hellraid: http://www.gameinformer.com/games/hellraid/b/xbox360/archive/2014/08/14/we-had-a-hellraid-of-a-time-with-the-open-world-rpg.aspx

With each passing news bulletin, my anticipation grows immensely for this game. Its been on my radar since April 2013 when it was first still known as Project Hell, and I still cannot wait for its arrival. Just reading their exposé intensified my hype and I really just want to wrap my hands around this game as soon as I can for Ps4 :D keep up the awesome job guys, and I love all those amazing concept art posts, and screenshots of the in-game levels.

I saw the enite Live Steam from IGN today and was just blown away, I would not only be exploring every crevasse of the stages for items but just the pure beauty of the levels. Your concept artist and level designing did a fantastic job, the whole team did a mind blowing job as a matter of fact. This game looks absolutely stunning, and the gameplay just keeps hooking me in, heres to hoping for a successful launch!!