HaNYolO

Be The Zombie Mode (Hunter)

So what do you guys think of it so far? I honestly think it was outright brilliant, and most likely fun as Duck.

I'm going to ruin somebodies day straight from the get-go when i get my hands on this.

So what do you guys think about this so far? :D

Edited by HaNYolO

As a single-player gamer I have to say that it has no special appeal to me and it also means you won't be ruining my day Hanyolo.  :P

On the other hand I'm intrigued so I will most likely pre-order because you just never know and I think I will have more fun invading than being invaded.  :)

It was awesome.

It was truly amazing to see the amount of work put into the environment of this demo, the gameplay was smooth and the UV light was an idea I posted in the ideas and requests... xD 

Edited by XxKIA-RAPIDzZxX

So what do you guys think of it so far? I honestly think it was outright brilliant, and most likely fun as Duck.

I'm going to ruin somebodies day straight from the get-go when i get my hands on this.

So what do you guys think about this so far? :D

Where did you watch this mode because I tried looking everywhere!

Well, you already know what I think. I just hope to able to free roam as the hunter, and not be held down by day and night rules. If I wanted to just play at a certain time, or place a match just to play the monster, I would just have to play Evolve. You have 4 against 1, I don't have a problem since the zombie is pretty powerful, but in a match against 4 other players when guarding the hive, all they would have to do is split up, and while you're fighting 1 or 2, the others could easily go for the hives. The hunter shouldn't be held down by night either,if it needs to sleep, then let it sleep in it's own safe house like a human is able to. That gives the zombie player the choice to seek out other people who are playing in day or night. As for getting into buildings, well all you'd have to do is find a conveniently broken window or open sewer hole. Anyway Han, I just hope the guys at Techland see this, I don't wanna sound like I'm complaining, but this would all be a nice feature, and it would help sell the game. Other then that, I think the games going pretty well, I just hope not to see many bugs.