Hex

How Exactly Works The Day/night Cycle

Most of the time it will slowly turn from day to night like in real life. If you want it to get dark immediately, you can choose to sleep in your safe house. This was seen in the latest footage for the game. I think they have some missions that will activate day or night depending on the story. I think... 

another related question....how does the day/night cycle work in coop?...can a player choose to sleep away the night and if so do the others have to agree to it like a voting system or does the game strictly go by the hosts decisions?

Day and night cycle are set on a timer after the tutorial is completed. although I do not know the timer of the day cycle but the night cycle is 7minutes long

That is quite quick :(.

That is quite quick :(.

It's supposed to be because when the developers were testing it out people were getting frustrated too quickly, like the batteries, that's why they took batteries out and made the night cycle shorter for players who can't handle it. It used to be like twelve minutes or so I believe.

It's supposed to be because when the developers were testing it out people were getting frustrated too quickly, like the batteries, that's why they took batteries out and made the night cycle shorter for players who can't handle it. It used to be like twelve minutes or so I believe.

So we  where going to have flashlight batteries?. that would  of been kool. at night down to last batterie light goes out dead.

So we  where going to have flashlight batteries?. that would  of been kool. at night down to last batterie light goes out dead.

well they could have use somthing like this 2 http://www.amazon.com/SE-Rechargeable-Crank-Dynamo-Flashlight/dp/B001FSXK94 standing in the dark trying 2 crank the flashlight up :lol: :lol:

Edited by Fayt

well they could have use somthing like this 2 http://www.amazon.com/SE-Rechargeable-Crank-Dynamo-Flashlight/dp/B001FSXK94 standing in the dark trying 2 crank the flashlight up :lol: :lol:

They actually had a similar idea but when they tested it with players people were getting bored standing around waiting for it to get powered up, they also had charging stations but again they got rid of it for the same reason.