If you guys have seen the video called Steve The Zombie Consultant in the main website, you should look at 1:08, it actualy shows steve in game... now I dont believe they made all zombie models the same, so maybe there realy is a steve to be found in game, and maybe even get an achievement for finding him ^^

So what you guys think? Am I crazy to think that?

You cazn bet I will be hunting for him if he does exist. Easter eggs I can interact with are one of my favorite things to come across in games. Not enough developers put interesting easter eggs in their games anymore. I don't care about subtle movie references, I want something that when you find it you know holy chupacabra I just found something special.

You cazn bet I will be hunting for him if he does exist. Easter eggs I can interact with are one of my favorite things to come across in games. Not enough developers put interesting easter eggs in their games anymore. I don't care about subtle movie references, I want something that when you find it you know holy chupacabra I just found something special.

Ill be 2... well he seems to be in the video.. so it would be a waste if he isnt on the game... I just dont know if he will be a common zombie that you see from time to time, because they cant make a different model for every single zombie on the game I think, or if he will he unique, thus making him an easter egg =D

Edited by NetoJON

Just watched a video with an "EXPcalibur" weapon stuck through a zombie on a large stone. Give 3k XP and a claymore for a weapon. =D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AyhZyOMX6A

You can ignore the rest of the video, just the very beginning when they swim to the weapon. I hope to see a lot more easter eggs within the game.

Edited by violentbydesign

Just watched a video with an "EXPcalibur" weapon stuck through a zombie on a large stone. Give 3k XP and a claymore for a weapon. =D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AyhZyOMX6A

You can ignore the rest of the video, just the very beginning when they swim to the weapon. I hope to see a lot more easter eggs within the game.

That is the kinda of little gem that shows the developers put a little more love into their game than others.

If we are talking npc additions, there should be a Heineken looter zombie shuffling around somewhere pushing a cart Full of Heinekens. That would be hilarious.

If anyone doesn't know/recall the Heineken looter guy, just google Heineken looter. There are thousands of photoshops of this dude out there.

I would love for this to actually be a thing in the game, sadly he might not be since Steve most likely is Polish and the game takes place in more of a Turkish area.

since he would be an easter egg.. I dont think where he was born matters... like the EXPcalibur (they are not in the middle age)

I would love for this to actually be a thing in the game, sadly he might not be since Steve most likely is Polish and the game takes place in more of a Turkish area.

All they would have to do is change his skin tone or not :).

This is in game? F**k yeah!!

Yeah that's one thing in really excited about, the terrain not only looks awesome but is to your advantage.

since he would be an easter egg.. I dont think where he was born matters... like the EXPcalibur (they are not in the middle age)

Just an idea, sometimes they take things like that into retrospect.