Paweł Modliński

Ideas And Feature Requests For Hellraid Developers.

Im thinking alot so more stuff!

Add timed dungeons! (like you can pass trought you need to kill ____ and you have special amount of time!,if not get that in time you need to fin another path trought the ruined dungeon bat whit less loot n stuff)

Add some DRAGONS! (maby,it will be a true suprise!)

Add changing your sword firghting style!

How do i mean that?

I mean that you can unlock special scrols for special attacks or changing your main attack animation

Add throwing disks (or whatewer circles [idk how to say it])

Add KICKING

Add stabs whit the bottom of the weapons like in dead island but to hapen more often

Add a weapon alamaniac (a book about all weapons that u see)

Add taking weapons from the enemy(when dead)

Add disarmin the oponent (a rare skill tree that gives you skills to disarm the enemy if hit in the right place at the right time)

Add cool unlockable weapon holding styles

I thought of a new beast 

Cuz i see youre missing some  ;)

Devil´s fury

A beast like spectre (from dota 2)

That is swift

Can dissapear (for max 1-3 secs)

Can trap you in something like a circle

Done

Another beast

Shadow Master

A dark like beast like the Crow guy from prince of persia warrior withnin (i think PoP 2)

Its a body of half man half crow (but the head is crow and has 3 eyes)

It hits you whit its wings 

And throws some dark magic at you that causes a little fogy screen

BEAST DONE

Add traps ind dungeons

I was wondering last night ... what about fistfighting?

Can we use our fists or get weapons for our fists?

For example different style of brass knuckles or gauntlets that gives you additional stats like speed, dmg, or magic stuff. Another example to use special rocks (i mean minerals). The minerals can break after x amound of punches. Or just simply add magical aura to your fists from tomes. 

Example from HeXen: You have the Spiked Gauntlets as a fighter. 

http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Spiked_Gauntlets

Hi Beet, 

Thanks for signing up, and flexing that brain muscle of yours - some really good ideas there that I'll pass on to the team. 

You mentioned an official offline/app based calculator - I like where you are going with this. Couple of questions just so we are on the same page. Is that a tool that you want to use to calculate and see stats for each class/weapon, ie if I have the "Sword of Hell", that will give me 15 attack, but my attack per second is only 0.54 (stats and name purely from my head), and see how that compares to, say, a bow. Is that the type of thing you're thinking about? Do you maybe have an example of an app like that? Everybody else - what are your thoughts on a companion app like this? Would you like to see it? Anything else it should have in it? I like this idea...

Sorry for the late reply!

Basic answer: Yes. Between the weapon/item system and classes and skills, I'd like the chance to fiddle around with it. In my experience in several build based games (City of Heroes, League of Legends, Payday 2 to name a few) browser based or even offline calculators are very useful for pinning down what I or any other player may want to play as, or experiment with without potentially wasting hours and getting burnt out before reaching that right piece of gameplay. It can be especially frustrating if the only fan made calculator's out of date or is just outright wrong because they had to guess some of the behind-the-scenes math.

In some cases it took questionable means (taking apart the game files for example, which I'm sure you'd like to avoid) to make accurate builders, but then there's things like the developer approved Payday 2 skill tree planner which I've used frequently due to the recent Steam sales and I approve for it's ease of use and visual similarity to the ingame builder. There is also the Guild Wars 2 calculator which includes base stats, skills and equipment in it's calculations for planning out a rounded out character, and Warframe's simply impressive fan made builder, which includes transferring modifiers between weapons/loadouts with a quick drop down window as well as calculations for burst, short term and sustained DPS.

I'd like to see similar builders/calculators for Hellraid, especially if it included weapon/item loadouts since that's something I personally don't see often with item rich games. I think it'd be a good for:

• Helping with replayability, since player time could be spent attaining a goal rather than discovering what that goal may be
  • Giving light to the class/gameplay design for anyone unsure on if there's a play style for them
  • Free access to information on how people are planning their characters, to pin down on anything which may need balance fixes
  • Offering an official starting point to plan teams for rising up the leaderboard
  • Founding a community for build discussion, further helping to follow player metagaming and possible balance issue

I'd honestly be happy with just a simple skill tree calculator with a share feature, just for planning routes and what to aim for whilst progressing and to get an idea for what I'm looking forward to next (for me or friends). If you can make a calculator that Average Player 1â„¢ can read and use that'd be grand.

The dream is a calculator which incorporates base stats, skills, modifiers, spells, weapons and armour and the modding thereof. It'd be able to compare base stats of items (weapons, armour etc), comparing their statistics with other items, optional DPS calculations to avoid screen clutter, helpful links/hints on each system the builder may cover (modding, protection, damage etc via wiki or forum guide; Like your example, your attack speed is 0.54, what if I don't know what that actually means?), availability of information on where to get items you're looking at (again, wiki or forum guide comes to mind) and above all; Easy to read for Average Player 1â„¢,

I haven't the memory to find links to demonstrate but I've seen some terrible builders before which show individual information in paragraphs of numbers in small font, some even without context ('What is this, DPS or durability!?). Please try and keep screen clutter to a minimum to avoid confusion and eye strain. I refer to the Guild Wars 2 calculator for good control information through dividing systems (weapons/abilities, skills and equipment) and only offering specific information on mouse-over, while still having space between info to avoid accidental overlapping.

Thanks for reading! Hope all's going well behind the scenes ^^

Other calculators:

Borderlands 2

Secret World

Path of Exile

Rift

I'd like to see an option where you can tone down the in game lighting.

The game looks very well lit, which allows you to see a lot of whats happening, and I don't think this should be taken this away.

Just maybe an option to also be able to play in a darker setting. Or even some crypt like levels/dark zones.

Also, another vote for female playable character. Understand this means a lot of work for you guys, and might be an expansion/future thing,

but I think that it would pay off.

Game looks great, can't say enough good things about it. 

Everyone wants to smash skeletons. I've been waiting for a game like this for a long time!

I think you guys are really on the right track with this.

Edited by Verytough

A agility based player uses his high mobility better than all others. The bow has has better use. He can disable limbs by shooting at them. He can quickly access traps or activate them with his bow. But I don't always want to be doing the same things especially if I'm weaker than an warrior who gets all the fun. He could be much more useful than killing everything he sees. Snatch weapons if he blocks them?

Just some suggestions that could change gameplay.

Flashy animations could help with the gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Zwad6RmpI

Perhaps someone could be inspired by this.

Also, the classes must shine. The mage who performs fancy spells. Perhaps something very flashy but not too flashy. The mage can have faith in phoenixes and summon a symbol above his staff. This symbol of a phoenix then unleashes a wave of fire. Could do some story telling on phoenixes too. Maybe they are the descendants from hell but were good birds and then left hell. And they know things.

Edited by KozWanderer

Also, the classes must shine. The mage who performs fancy spells. Perhaps something very flashy but not too flashy. The mage can have faith in phoenixes and summon a symbol above his staff. This symbol of a phoenix then unleashes a wave of fire. Could do some story telling on phoenixes too. Maybe they are the descendants from hell but were good birds and then left hell. And they know things.

If you browse through http://hellraid.com/ you should see that they've already mentioned that they're going with a classless character progression system.   Since everyone will have access to everything (I'm sure there will be stat requirements in place) I think they're welcome to make spells as awesome as they want.  Check out the video that they just released today.  That'll probably give you a better idea of how spells work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvgaVSQO5xo

If you browse through http://hellraid.com/ you should see that they've already mentioned that they're going with a classless character progression system.   Since everyone will have access to everything (I'm sure there will be stat requirements in place) I think they're welcome to make spells as awesome as they want.  Check out the video that they just released today.  That'll probably give you a better idea of how spells work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvgaVSQO5xo

The abilities can get repetitive for players. They are still working on it of course, I don't know what they are planning to do with the spells because there hasn't been much information about the mage. So I took action on this. The spellcasting feels satisfying but doesn't hit the point of making mages interesting yet. Yet, its 2014 and they got over 6 months. I know they'll do something great with the classes in the future though. 

Yeah, I know they got a classless characterization. I said agility based player if that was what you were replying to. 

And like many martial arts, you use their own momentum against them because your not as strong as your enemies. Timing is key but I don't want this to be always based on how I timed my attacks. The devs also went to classes that taught European fighting with swords, there has been techniques that uses your enemies opponents momentum/strength.

Edited by KozWanderer

I know this is planned for digital only release but are there any "editions" being planned for the games release?

I hope they won't go full Watch dogs.

Never go full Watch dogs...

Also I think ingame stuff shouldn't be restricted to different editions. Take an example of Witcher 3. They have a rly rly nice Standard Edition with lodza good stuff. They have a Collectors edition with more PHYSICAL stuff. And (this is the importanat one) the Digital something edition which has all the physical goodies in digital form. So nothing adds to the game. Everyone gets the same experience. Nobody feels less important, and i think this is a great thing. I'm not a rich guy but i don't want to spend $150 for a complete experience. Thats why i don't buy games day1. Everybody does chupacabra dlc's all the time and i don't have money to buy them spereately so i wait for the GOTY or the all-stuff editions. (like borderlands or dishonored)

That's why i like expansion packs more. I can get money and get a decent experience like everybody else and I don't feel like I'm missing out something or I'm a less important customer. 

I hope they won't go full Watch dogs.

Never go full Watch dogs...

Also I think ingame stuff shouldn't be restricted to different editions. Take an example of Witcher 3. They have a rly rly nice Standard Edition with lodza good stuff. They have a Collectors edition with more PHYSICAL stuff. And (this is the importanat one) the Digital something edition which has all the physical goodies in digital form. So nothing adds to the game. Everyone gets the same experience. Nobody feels less important, and i think this is a great thing. I'm not a rich guy but i don't want to spend $150 for a complete experience. Thats why i don't buy games day1. Everybody does chupacabra dlc's all the time and i don't have money to buy them spereately so i wait for the GOTY or the all-stuff editions. (like borderlands or dishonored)

That's why i like expansion packs more. I can get money and get a decent experience like everybody else and I don't feel like I'm missing out something or I'm a less important customer. 

Lol no I dont mean in terms of different content depending on where you get it, especially in the case of Watch Dogs because they completely overdid it. I mean exactly like a limited time only physical copy of the game with a steelbook case edition of Hellraid, and stuff along those lines.

Even though i most likely wont use much magic something that would be pretty cool is depending on which type of spell you use fire,frost,shadow,lighting etc. Each one of them had a unique effect.

We say fire applied a damage over time effect which slowly melting your target while frost freeze your enemy at first he is slowed but as you continue to cast the spell it will eventually turn  into a ice block and a strike made against him will shatter the block including your enemy which makes him instantly die (BOSSES IMMUNE TO THIS) then lighting would just simply stun them. But also add in that each effect can remove the other if you applied the fire by using the frost one after it will cool down the melting effect and be removed same thing the other way around while ice blocked using fire against it will melt the block and the enemy is free to walk again.

Iam so sorry if you actually already have this in the game and i just wasted your time :P (did not include shadow or more elements because i don't which elements you have in the game)

Edited by GhostPepperBreakfast

Even though i most likely wont use much magic something that would be pretty cool is depending on which type of spell you use fire,frost,shadow,lighting etc. Each one of them had a unique effect.

We say fire applied a damage over time effect which slowly melting your target while frost freeze your enemy at first he is slowed but as you continue to cast the spell it will eventually turn  into a ice block and a strike made against him will shatter the block including your enemy which makes him instantly die (BOSSES IMMUNE TO THIS) then lighting would just simply stun them. But also add in that each effect can remove the other if you applied the fire by using the frost one after it will cool down the melting effect and be removed same thing the other way around while ice blocked using fire against it will melt the block and the enemy is free to walk again.

Iam so sorry if you actually already have this in the game and i just wasted your time :P (did not include shadow or more elements because i don't which elements you have in the game)

I really like this. They already seem to have most of this in the game from what Ive seen in videos, and I plan to play the Rogue-Style class but this would be cool for when I decide to play a 2nd character. I would like to add onto this and make some suggestions like a "cursed" magical element, as well as light, earth, and void.

Cursed: Very powerful dark magic, but not only does it take a great deal of mana to cast, it also drains a portion of your health depending on the strength and spell.

Light: Does minimal damage but heals as well and can keep some monsters from getting to close and doing physical attack (because they would fear the light). This effect of keeping monsters at bay of course wont work on most monsters, just the lesser ones at first. Especially not the minotaur what with its relentless charge.

Earth: Plants ensnare the feet of skeletons and such, poisonous spores dont do any really damage but small amounts of time to add a "stack" effect. Stone shields spawn from the ground and toss rubble and rocks from the ground at enemies.

Void: Capture something in an alternate dimension like an inanimate object. Use the void to put a explosive pot/barrel in it. When you run into a horde of skeletons later spawn that pot in the middle then blast it. Capture lesser enemies in the void to increase your odds in a fight by lessening the amount you have to take on, of course you can only keep 1 thing in the Void at a time, etc.

Also you can craft  higher tier staffs, or get to a point in your skill tree where your element evolves, whichever you developers prefer. For example:

Fire-Inferno

Ice-Frost

Lightning-Tempest

Cursed-Abyss

Light-Blessing

Earth-Gaia

Void-Already powerful and useful

Basically whether implemented through more advanced staffs or a higher point in the skill tree, magic would evolve, the animations would look more ferocious and powerful, it would be slighty stronger, as well as consume more mana, etc.

This probably wont happen but I just wanted to get it out of my head while it was there.

I have more ideas!

*LIST OF AWESOME IDEAS

Glad you're back with more ideas DisArmer. They have been noted.

If you have any more, please share and I'll put it through to the devs.

Hi guys. Thank you Techland for making great games. I'm a huge fan. Played the Dying Light demo at E3 and loved it.

I have 1 idea and i hope that you guys can consider making it a reality  :D

An angry spirit that has a small chance to appear during co-op with 3-4 players.

I believe that this can create some very memorable co-op sessions. It will definitely spice up the players co-op experience.

Thanks for listening

Interesting idea Korrupt. I'll pass it on to the devs, and see what they can do. How does everyone else feel about an "Angry Spirit"?

I personally just hope the story/campaign last at least a substantial amount of time and holds a decent amount of sub bosses and actual bosses.

Also what I just want to make a suggestion that really doesn't impact adding anything into the game as of yet. Have expansions planned. This definitely looks like a game I could come back too easily so themed DLC would be awesome, especially a Halloween themed level at one point with Jack o lanterns, etc.

**Amended: Originally for the last piece of text I had in this post I asked if it would be digital only or have a retail also version with a possible steelbook case limited edition. But I recently dig some more digging and found out this will be a digital only title lol. That answered my question.

Don't worry IzzyOtaku - the campaign will keep you busy for a long time. 

In terms of DLC's etc, we like hearing your suggestions - the more ideas the merrier. We don't have any DLC's planned as of yet (we are still polishing the main Hellraid), but it's good to get some ideas already. 

In terms of Hellraid being digital only/physical release/limited edition - there is no final decision made on this subject. We did look at Hellraid being digital-only, but this is not a final decision. We will let you guys know once we have some official, solid news.

I read somewhere on here before someone suggesting that you unlock weapons as rewards in Arena depending on the waves you beat. I forget where I saw it but I like that. I also want to add that you do it to Mission Mode as well. To me, it seems like Mission Mode would be like a side quest option variant. Ex: I unlock _____ dungeon after beating it in Story and now I can play it in Mission. I currently have 2 different quests I can play in that stage and each offer a reward of some sort whether money, armor (which hasn't been discussed much actually), weapons, etc. I play more Story and unlock new stages to play in Mission but as well more quests unlock in the old previous stages for me to go back and replay to reap rewards, also they have difficulty levels to them. These quest could be anything from kill x number of whatever creatures, find a treasure, grab these components to this weapon like in the trailer, etc. To some it may seem tedious but I think it would add some nice replayability to go back to especially if done right.

I like this idea as well. We are always looking for replayability ideas, and this one is a good one. Any ideas on how we could make this seems less tedious, so it's not just a grind? Everyone's input is much appreciated.

I was wondering last night ... what about fistfighting?

As of now, there is no fist fighting in Hellraid. However, it is something that we are considering implementing in the game. No promise though :)

Sorry for the late reply!

Basic answer: Yes. Between the weapon/item system and classes and skills, I'd like the chance to fiddle around with it. In my experience in several build based games (City of Heroes, League of Legends, Payday 2 to name a few) browser based or even offline calculators are very useful for pinning down what I or any other player may want to play as, or experiment with without potentially wasting hours and getting burnt out before reaching that right piece of gameplay. It can be especially frustrating if the only fan made calculator's out of date or is just outright wrong because they had to guess some of the behind-the-scenes math.

Thanks for reading! Hope all's going well behind the scenes ^^

Thanks for the detailed answer Beet. 

I've spoke to the devs, and they'll look into doing something with this idea. No promises though :)

I'd like to see an option where you can tone down the in game lighting.

The game looks very well lit, which allows you to see a lot of whats happening, and I don't think this should be taken this away.

Just maybe an option to also be able to play in a darker setting. Or even some crypt like levels/dark zones.

I'll speak to the devs, and see if we can implement a darkness setting. Anyone else feel the game is too bright?

I know this is planned for digital only release but are there any "editions" being planned for the games release?

In terms of different Hellraid editions - there is no final decision made on this subject. We will let you guys know once we have some concrete news.

Hi GhostPepperBreakfast, 

The spells will definitely have their own unique effects. We will be releasing more info on spells, so you will see them all in action. 

I really like this. They already seem to have most of this in the game from what Ive seen in videos, and I plan to play the Rogue-Style class but this would be cool for when I decide to play a 2nd character. I would like to add onto this and make some suggestions like a "cursed" magical element, as well as light, earth, and void.

I like the ideas you came up with for magic, and although it might be a bit late to implement some new magic styles at this point, I will pass it on to the devs. No promises though. 

We are fiercely polishing and working on Hellraid and getting it ready for Early Access.

But please, if you have any new ideas or suggestions - post them away. 

We read them all. 

I like the ideas you came up with for magic, and although it might be a bit late to implement some new magic styles at this point, I will pass it on to the devs. No promises though. 

Thats okay lol I figured as much just felt like jotting them down before I forgot, wouldnt be a big deal if they werent added at all really

Hellraid developers- you might get some ideas or inspirations for spells and spell visual-effects from the new first-person perspective game Lichdom: Battlemage. In Lichdom, you use only spell abilities. They have some amazing ice magic. I'm sure you guys already have Lichdom on your radar, but I'm bringing it up in case some members of your team aren't aware.

Here is a link to E3 gameplay (2 minute video): 

And there are many gameplay videos on Youtube.

@Michal Napora: (1) I saw you asked our thoughts about the game's brightness. I think you guys have it good right now. I get frustrated with games that use darkness to create artificial difficulty. The game should always be bright enough for appropriate awareness. (2) I think you once asked if we had input towards how the magic-user uses his hands and wand in the game. I think you could make some good motions by having the magic-user move his hands as if he were striking the enemy from a distance- like he swings the wand as if it was a whip and a magic whip strikes the enemy at 10 yards away. Or if the wand has a skull on it, the skull lights up (green, purple?) and the mage puts his hand over the skull, now you can see the bright glow through the skull come through the mages and hand then magic bang! These are just rough ideas. I admit it's not easy to come up with creative ideas for the wand-and-hand combo. Also, Lichdom could be some inspiration on this matter.

Keep up the good work.

Also, do you have any ghost and ghost-like enemies? Spectres, wraiths, shadows? I'm hoping some of these get into the game. If you include them, you could also create more diverse enemy types by having them take less damage from weapons but more damage from magic, fire and electric weapons.

Will the game contain any zombies? If not zombies, do you have any zombie-like enemies such as a ghoul or revenant?

Thanks.

About the staff movement, I just saw E3 video, it's pretty good when he's casting with the hand while holding the staff. What I meant before was when its coming out of the staff (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RElq0Bv64DM, 0:47), that the staff should feel more "real", change a bit the position, be harder to hold due to the spell casting! IMO the staff should be able to block (MouseRB) too (not as good as a shield or sword), not sure if it can right now. If you are going to have agility stat, an exelent score in agility could allow more weapons animations for example. Anyway! It's looking great.

(The kicking is great in dead island but it may be overpowered in hellraid)

Edited by Razor

Really cool looking game guys! Has to be a dream come true for me, everything I want in a game: great combat, setting, customization, rpg elements, perks, variety of weapon styles, etc.

I've just joined the forum, wanted to share some thoughts and generally have chats about Hellraid!

Just thought I'd check, what exactly does the Agility tree encompass? Will it be alike to Skyrim's stealth tree, focus on subterfuge and sneaking, or more on speed and movement, like the name suggests? And speaking of stealth, will that be in the game, or is it strictly combat based? So far I'm loving the magic and spells, and the combat is to die for, so I thought I'd clarify on the stealth because if so I'd love to go that route. Also, will there be any archery gameplay released? As far as I know there is archery in the game, at least from what I've read in previous pages.

Just thought I'd check, what exactly does the Agility tree encompass? Will it be alike to Skyrim's stealth tree, focus on subterfuge and sneaking, or more on speed and movement, like the name suggests? And speaking of stealth, will that be in the game, or is it strictly combat based? So far I'm loving the magic and spells, and the combat is to die for, so I thought I'd clarify on the stealth because if so I'd love to go that route. Also, will there be any archery gameplay released? As far as I know there is archery in the game, at least from what I've read in previous pages.

Ive been wondering the same thing since the class-system was replaced. I think this game is more combat based so not much stealth but you can still utilize stealth in a combat situation. Rogue-inspired characters go invisible (if that is indeed a spell in the game *crosses fingers*) quickly and silently go into an area armed with unaware monsters, sneak behind one of them, shank, one less nuisance in the horde to bother with as they prepare to attack you.

@Royal Palms Resort Guide

We're very familiar with Xaviant's work on Lichdom: Battlemage, those guys are doing a great job on magic system and looting. As for the specter- and ghost-like enemies we don't have any yet. We already have quite a few undead in the game, so we're aiming for a more 'demonic' feeling with our new enemies, but it's not entirely impossible that we'll decide to include more traditional ghosts or specters.

@Razor

We share your opinion that there should be *something* that magic staves do when using the block button, and we have some ideas about what that might be. It might not be blocking though :)

@HellRyder and IzzyOtaku

The agility branch in our skill system will probably not be along the lines of a classic rogue style, since Hellraid is 100% about meaty, immersive combat against hordes of enemies. There simply isn't room in the design for stealth, lockpicking or trap-disarming. Think about the Agility branch more as a movement/finesse combat tree rather than a straight-up rogue from classic RPGs. However, the short-time invisibility to flee and recuperate or to take down one monster within a horde seems like something we'd like to consider.   

Will there be thrusting strikes? Axes have spearheads on them and if we can't use them, it might feel like we're not fully utilizing the weapon we have. 

Its not the super large variety of useless weapons and useful weapons that entertained me. It was the fact that the impact of my blade exchanged into the victim was the fun. Hellraid seem to accomplish that judging from the gameplay.

Here is something I disliked about SOME RPGs. I don't like the fact that games have a weapon which is the ultimate of its kind. Like the highest statistics axe, sword or staff. They should still have a con in them at their tier of stats bellow some other weapons.

What if I upgrade my first weapon fully, will it be effective against high level enemies.

"Craft devastating weapons"

That's interesting, I saw in the trailer where a objective told the player to get weapon parts. We can make our weapons possibly?

@Paweł Modliński

So Agility is for characters who would rather be faster and more precise with their attacks than powerful and "brutish" for want of a better word (which is what I'd imagine Strength to be like). What will magic encompass? Will it increase the power of your spells, give you access to better spells, a bit of both, or something else?

Also, sorry to be a pain, but there is archery, right? It's just I've been giving my demon hunter a bit of thought, and was wanting to either go for a magic/agility combo, hopefully using bows or daggers for range and speed.

Back again #wink#

I would suggest better lightning and fire effects as well as more characters and beasts as you can.

I suggest not repeating models like in dead island.

I suggest borderlands like loot system.

Add some beasts from the moba games you can find...

I dont agree whit the agility and strenght system that others are suggesting.

Also dont add repetative enemies like in dead island ( i mean walkers all the way)

I know Techland is "far away" from dead island but im warning you not to make the same mistakes evrybody makes.

Add combining spells whit weapons(for example you lift a sword in the air whit lightning and throw it on the enemy)

Add more open areas than just dungeons

Add more secret areas

*Add as much as weapons and weapon customisating "ability" *

Add some spider like enemyes

Add some dota 2 heroes.

Add complex weapon crafting

This is a totaly new idea that never was in any game and i strongly reccomend it:

That you can change your "weapon wielding" style.

That you can get some kind of runes and blueprints to change you "hitting" style.

That you can shape your weapon

#That you can change the possition how you wield the weapon and that it drasticly affects your combat n the terms of attack speed,attack damage,stamina cost...

Add different casting styles like that you can cast magic arrows,spheres and stuff.

Add spells for "warrior" (or howewer the class is going to be called / you know what i mean) class  like spirn whit the sword,jump-stab,sword "uppercut",ect..,.

I hope you like it all.

But everyone is begging for borderlands loot system

THANKS TECHLAND <3 Greetings from Serbia.

I have a VERY VERY good idea

Add fortress mode!

A moba style arenas where 3-6 players fight weak beasts (creeps-minions ect...)

And that the enemy fortress has 3-6 mini bosses and instead of anchient-nexus have a boss.

That would be cool.

Fortress mode would be awesome.

But instead of buying ingame items to buy ingame addons like healing,summoning scrolls,boosters and stuff!

That would be cool.

<3 TECHLAND <3