Nasty_Freak

Fury Attacks

I'd love another Fury Attack but this time it should be involving the weapon that the player is holding and some kind of timer. If the durability of a weapon or ammo of a fire arm runs out but the timer of the Fury Attack isn't over, the player can continue the attack with FAST punches, kicks, and grapples until the timer runs out. BRUTALITY! ;)

I'd love another Fury Attack but this time it should be involving the weapon that the player is holding and some kind of timer. If the durability of a weapon or ammo of a fire arm runs out but the timer of the Fury Attack isn't over, the player can continue the attack with FAST punches, kicks, and grapples until the timer runs out. BRUTALITY! ;)

Yes or you could pic one from a long list of ones and male and female could do the all :) .

could do without Fury mode, plus idk if they can use it because it dead islands "thing" I feel like this game is geared more towards "realism" all be it, hollywood realism, I dont think things like fury mode really fit into that frame.

I do like the realism in the game actually but sometimes when we players have enough of BS (such as being in a sticky situation) I'd find it fun just to tear enemies apart. At the same time though, I wouldn't mind if it's not there. It doesn't bother me.

Edited by Nasty_Freak

I do like the realism in the game actually but sometimes when we players have enough of BS (such as being in a sticky situation) I'd find it fun just to tear enemies apart. At the same time though, I wouldn't mind if it's not there. It doesn't bother me.

It might be unlockable in the skill tree we will get.

It might be unlockable in the skill tree we will get.

That'd be awesome! I know there was one Attack where the player rips out the heart or punches through the chest in one video. I was wondering if that's part of it. But I'll make another topic regarding the skill tree itself and what I'd want in it.

Edited by Nasty_Freak

That'd be awesome! I know there was one Attack where the player rips out the heart or punches through the chest in one video. I was wondering if that's part of it. But I'll make another topic regarding the skill tree itself and what I'd want in it.

I'm thinking that is it. You have to unlock those things.

could do without Fury mode, plus idk if they can use it because it dead islands "thing" I feel like this game is geared more towards "realism" all be it, hollywood realism, I dont think things like fury mode really fit into that frame.

Actually... fury mode was taken from adrenaline mode which was terminator dawn of fate's "thing"

Ahh to remember the older games and recognize when the new rip off the old lol.

Actually... fury mode was taken from adrenaline mode which was terminator dawn of fate's "thing"

Ahh to remember the older games and recognize when the new rip off the old lol.

Everyone rips off everyone now a days :(.

Thinking about it now i think it should not have one. Because thats a dead island thing and it would not fit with this game.

It'd be nice for it to be a power up and just attack enemies with over 30% more damage than the player would do in a normal attack, a lot of attacks causing instant kills and mutilation on zombies, stronger monsters, and all other enemies with whatever weapon is being used at the moment and even unarmed. That would be better! (Kind of like the power up in Lollipop Chainsaw.)

It'd be nice for it to be a power up and just attack enemies with over 30% more damage than the player would do in a normal attack, a lot of attacks causing instant kills and mutilation on zombies, stronger monsters, and all other enemies with whatever weapon is being used at the moment and even unarmed. That would be better! (Kind of like the power up in Lollipop Chainsaw.)

That sounds really good i like it.

Let me make it clear that only melee and unarmed weapons are over 30% stronger with their damage. The firearms maintain their damage rate (the same as how they are when not in fury mode) but it doesn't mean they are useless in the Fury Mode. Players can reload ammo faster with firearms. I also thought about having enemies slower during the mode (while the player has a firearm, a melee weapon, a non-firearm/explosive projectile, or unarmed) so the player can target and aim at the enemies to shoot and even do melee charge attacks. The player has also a faster speed than usual for evading, running, and attacking the enemies.

Edited by Nasty_Freak

Let me make it clear that only melee and unarmed weapons are over 30% stronger with their damage. The firearms maintain their damage rate (the same as how they are when not in fury mode) but it doesn't mean they are useless in the Fury Mode. Players can reload ammo faster with firearms. I also thought about having enemies slower during the mode (while the player has a firearm, a melee weapon, a non-firearm/explosive projectile, or unarmed) so the player can target and aim at the enemies to shoot and even do melee charge attacks. The player has also a faster speed than usual for evading, running, and attacking the enemies.

I think i love you :wub: lol great job.

I agree, it's not as convincing.

I agree. I understand techland worked on dI series, but they want to create "their" own zombie game. And with the suggestions of the players, and their own creativeness, I believe they can accomplish that. Edited by Company2lostops

Everyone rips off everyone now a days :(.

Haha that is nothing new humanity has been doing it since they first started tying seashells to sticks. It was a cool mechanism for game play in both games all the same.