kyroila

Game Review.

Okay I've preordered dying light and I plan to set up a review I'll likely be doing a in depth review after playing it. I can wait for the release date so no biggie.

I do wonder however what is the dissapointments such as left out characters, abilities, or even the lack of silencers for firearms (guns)

Also please refrain from bashing the devolopers...

Okay I've preordered dying light and I plan to set up a review I'll likely be doing a in depth review after playing it. I can wait for the release date so no biggie.

I do wonder however what is the dissapointments such as left out characters, abilities, or even the lack of silencers for firearms (guns)

Also please refrain from bashing the devolopers...

I will read it when you make it :).

Alright it will likely be on sofurry .com my profile name there is the same as here.

Great  if i forget i will ask you for it again.

I have a question. Why is the lack of silencers a disappointment? Silencers aren't common and its not really meant to be a gun game.

I think there should be a few but not just laying all over the place. Like it would be a special treat to find one lets say at a bandet camp. And you can use them for stealth at night so you can use you're guns. But make it where it would degrade really slow because there are so few of them.

Okay pappy already addressed the silencer bit I was in recon so I can add this to it. A silencer breaks down after so many shots have gone through it. I agree that not having a female protagonist is a mild disappointment but from what I can tale crane is an operative in a stealth op and 98% of soldiers deployed in those operations are male sadly. I'd like to see crossbows but they would be slow to fire and and take time to reload the up side to a crossbow is its silent and good for night time hunting.

Oh and according to tech land you can play it as a "gun game" but it sounds like a decidedly bad idea I mean one gunshot and every eater for miles is going to come to what they would hear as a dinner bell.

I could care less about playable genders, if they switched it to a girl right now, id still buy, play and love it. If it stays just a guy forever ill still play and love it, I guess im just indifferent as to which gender I play a game as lol, that said.... I will be very sad if there is no bow&arrow option in game, silencers would be cool, but ammo is scarce, id rather have a bow and craft arrows, maybe special arrows, Fire, shock, corrosive

I could care less about playable genders, if they switched it to a girl right now, id still buy, play and love it. If it stays just a guy forever ill still play and love it, I guess im just indifferent as to which gender I play a game as lol, that said.... I will be very sad if there is no bow&arrow option in game, silencers would be cool, but ammo is scarce, id rather have a bow and craft arrows, maybe special arrows, Fire, shock, corrosive

I forget who but someone poasted a list of a few weapons and bow crossbows where on it.

I bet you a dollar against a doughnut dying light 2 will have one. Or any DLC that gives us more story

I'd gladly pay you if it does exist! But, I can't pay you since we're too far away even if any of those happen. But yes, I'd definitely pay you for the bet and give you a kiss. JK

I believe they wanted a more close combat game with the initial idea but of course they would have to add a few guns to keep something to look for. They may not be used as often as other weapons because of what they attract but they would still definitely be used. Silencers sounds like a great idea, I think it would add that special element of stealth that people love in games. I would be a little disappointed if they didn't have a bow and arrow or crossbow option in the game in the game because even though guns are cool they are long ranged and pretty bad chupacabra when implemented in games. 

Yes. A PLAYABLE FEMALE character. :)

As much as I have thought about this I think it would be pretty cool to have a female character, I myself don't really care either way but if lets say in Co-Op or multiplayer mode you were allowed to be Jade or Launa or one of the girls in the game it would be nice. I think since it's a set out story it would kind of not make a difference but they want the same feel for everyone while playing the game. If they do come out with a Dying Light 2 that would be pretty cool but I think we might be getting ahead of are selves with a second game when we don't even know how the first one ends. lol Then again it would really be just great to have a second one come around since I hate when good stories and games end.

I believe they wanted a more close combat game with the initial idea but of course they would have to add a few guns to keep something to look for. They may not be used as often as other weapons because of what they attract but they would still definitely be used. Silencers sounds like a great idea, I think it would add that special element of stealth that people love in games. I would be a little disappointed if they didn't have a bow and arrow or crossbow option in the game in the game because even though guns are cool they are long ranged and pretty bad chupacabra when implemented in games. 

As much as I have thought about this I think it would be pretty cool to have a female character, I myself don't really care either way but if lets say in Co-Op or multiplayer mode you were allowed to be Jade or Launa or one of the girls in the game it would be nice. I think since it's a set out story it would kind of not make a difference but they want the same feel for everyone while playing the game. If they do come out with a Dying Light 2 that would be pretty cool but I think we might be getting ahead of are selves with a second game when we don't even know how the first one ends. lol Then again it would really be just great to have a second one come around since I hate when good stories and games end.

Agree! MUAH! But, I hope this game will not let me down. I've not played the Dead Island series especially based on the negative feedback it got but I am definitely putting my money on Dying Light as of now since people have been saying that out of all the zombie games, it has the most realistic looks. I just hope it doesn't let me down like how Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance did (though it wasn't a bad game, it degraded itself from there and MK: Deception made up for it anyways).

Agree! MUAH! But, I hope this game will not let me down. I've not played the Dead Island series especially based on the negative feedback it got but I am definitely putting my money on Dying Light as of now since people have been saying that out of all the zombie games, it has the most realistic looks. I just hope it doesn't let me down like how Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance did (though it wasn't a bad game, it degraded itself from there and MK: Deception made up for it anyways).

Dead island was ok you can pick it up really cheap now to just try it :) .

I do like the idea of different characters with different attributes. Like DI had. With that said though, I would be happy if the main character had a ton of attributes to upgrade. Kind of like the old Final Fantasy days of upgrading your characters. There were a ton. 

I saw a $6.99 one. Then after skipping it, I mostly saw $9.00. Maybe if I encounter the $6.99 one. Lol

Go check out gohastings.com. They typically sell DI for around 4.99

I am glad there is only one character. I understand the idea of different characters such as dead island, but I only played with the characters I liked. I didn't use the characters who didn't have the skills I like to use. So there is a plus and a minus for both ways. I think this puts everyone on the same playing field, with the same options, then you decide how the game is played. 

I am glad there is only one character. I understand the idea of different characters such as dead island, but I only played with the characters I liked. I didn't use the characters who didn't have the skills I like to use. So there is a plus and a minus for both ways. I think this puts everyone on the same playing field, with the same options, then you decide how the game is played. 

And it makes the achevements easyer.

I believe that most likely if and I saw "IF" because this just might be one game not a series, they come out with a Dying Light 2 (XD The first one hasn't even come out yet) the main character will be different. Maybe Crane stays behind to help and hide from the GRE or maybe he sacrifices himself, or maybe he lives happily ever after and goes away to live. But I believe that the GRE will send in a new agent, one with a different personality, that will be a you and a female character. Just what I think, most likely not a choice but I bet that if there is a two it will be somthing like that.

I believe that most likely if and I saw "IF" because this just might be one game not a series, they come out with a Dying Light 2 (XD The first one hasn't even come out yet) the main character will be different. Maybe Crane stays behind to help and hide from the GRE or maybe he sacrifices himself, or maybe he lives happily ever after and goes away to live. But I believe that the GRE will send in a new agent, one with a different personality, that will be a you and a female character. Just what I think, most likely not a choice but I bet that if there is a two it will be somthing like that.

I have a feeling there going to make a riptide style dlc.