Sonyps23

Be The Zombie Mode

Hi, I've preorder Dying Light in 2013 and I think only one version was available to preorder on Amazon at the time, now I've received an email saying upgrade to the "Be the Zombie" version which is only about £4 more but I thought this mode was for anyone who preorders the game, any ideas? Thanks

Hi, I've preorder Dying Light in 2013 and I think only one version was available to preorder on Amazon at the time, now I've received an email saying upgrade to the "Be the Zombie" version which is only about £4 more but I thought this mode was for anyone who preorders the game, any ideas? Thanks

I think it is only for certion game stores i might be wrong.

i made a post on this yesterday thie is the response that the community manager gave me i hope it helps

Hi guys, 

We are getting in touch with the right people about this, and see what is happening. However, best thing to do is to get in touch with Amazon directly as well, and see what they have to say. 

The tricky part is that we, Techland, are the developers of Dying Light - not the retailer, which means that we don't know exactly what and why Amazon is doing. However, that doesn't mean though that we don't care. Thanks for raising the issue guys, and let's see if we can help you out. 

Think I'll cancel my preorder with Amazon and preorder it with 365 games it's only £37.99 too! I asked 365 games about what's included with the game and they told me everything that is listed is in the game, guess what, Be the Zombie is in the list! Thanks for the replies guys.

Think I'll cancel my preorder with Amazon and preorder it with 365 games it's only £37.99 too! I asked 365 games about what's included with the game and they told me everything that is listed is in the game, guess what, Be the Zombie is in the list! Thanks for the replies guys.

Yea always get the bes5t deal you can. Also you're welcome :) .