Sign in to follow this  

I bought a £20 copy of dying light for preorder from amazon but they just sent me something saying i need to upgrade to a £35 copy to get the preorder weapon and the be the zombie gamemode i dont know if this is true because i though i had purchased be the zombie when i preordered it?

I have just emailed Amazon and screen captured the site on here as it states we would get this mode if we pre ordered months ago and not a new game at a new price. This is false advertising, and I will take it further. I am not spending more for something we were told we would get in good faith if we ordered it back when it was first available.

Or will techland issue us with a code as a gesture of goodwill to enable this feature ? But it still is not what we were promised or sold.

We await your response techland.

Hi guys, 

We are getting in touch with the right people about this, and see what is happening. However, best thing to do is to get in touch with Amazon directly as well, and see what they have to say. 

The tricky part is that we, Techland, are the developers of Dying Light - not the retailer, which means that we don't know exactly what and why Amazon is doing. However, that doesn't mean though that we don't care. Thanks for raising the issue guys, and let's see if we can help you out.