Smokey_Badger

Blunt Or Bladed

Which weapons do you guys

Sorry, somehow my phone posted before I was done,which do you feel will be more effective? And why.Blunt or bladed weaponry,which do you prefer? Also, small and fast weapons such as knives, or larger heavier weapons like bats or swords, or even the largest, the two handed weapons.

Edited by Smokey_Badger

And they said that you can keep makeing them so l'm going to make it rain.

Yes!!! I'd love to have hundreds of those in stock with different elements and effects. Even more powerful than any rocket launcher! Muwahahaha! (Oh how I hope it'll be.) ;)

blade man my self  :lol:  :lol:  Love the katana in Dead island :P

wondering if there will be 2 Handed swords in dying light

Could be to my knowledge they havent given a weapons list but they said hundreds of weapons.

Yeah I'm glad weapon options are not gender related as in di and dir. I would prefer blades to blunt, but I could never wrap my mind around rping as a female character. I guess that is what the majority of female gamers face in most games.

I'll be glad I can be a blade guy in this, even though techland does the blunts very well. I'll probably mix it up a bit.

Sometimes you feel like dismemberment, sometimes crushing skulls tickles that itch.

Yeah I'm glad weapon options are not gender related as in di and dir. I would prefer blades to blunt, but I could never wrap my mind around rping as a female character. I guess that is what the majority of female gamers face in most games.

I'll be glad I can be a blade guy in this, even though techland does the blunts very well. I'll probably mix it up a bit.

Sometimes you feel like dismemberment, sometimes crushing skulls tickles that itch.

I guess when it comes down to it i will use anything that will keep me alive :ph34r:.

That is the one thing I find annoying in some games is that certain characters have different abilities but maybe the ability you wanted is for a male character. The best way to do things is like in dragon age where you have a choice of three classes and then you get the male and female version of that class which both have the same abilities.

That is the one thing I find annoying in some games is that certain characters have different abilities but maybe the ability you wanted is for a male character. The best way to do things is like in dragon age where you have a choice of three classes and then you get the male and female version of that class which both have the same abilities.

freedom of choice is always a good thing.

blade man my self  :lol:  :lol:  Love the katana in Dead island :P

wondering if there will be 2 Handed swords in dying light

Yes therss katanas

The only character there is (Kyle Crane) is a guy

Edited by LovableWierdo