Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Pappy

Zombies Or Infected?

Would the monsters be Zombies or infected. I have herd them called both. They seem like a mix of the two. Sorry i'm late on this i have been meaning to make this post for a while.

I feel like they can't technically be considered "zombies" since they aren't reanimated corpses, they are infected by some crazy virus

Yes come to think of it infected is the right choice.

Wait a sec now there are reanimated corpses with there chest half eating and such in here bit the infected ones are the ones that cN run towards u who were human not to mich longer ago and just turned

Wait a sec now there are reanimated corpses with there chest half eating and such in here bit the infected ones are the ones that cN run towards u who were human not to mich longer ago and just turned

I would consider them zombies simply for the fact that they can sustain injuries that would kill a regular person and keep on walking. If you or I had a gapping rotting chest wound we wouldn't be able to live for long , but these creatures seem to do just fine. I would classify them as a mix of classic Romaro and new age "Rage" style zombies.

I still don't think they are truly zombies, definetly some sort of half breed infected/zombie. Im eager to see if anyone "reanimates" in game, ya know NPC is bit, dies, turns and you have to kill them.

I would love to see them make some sort of oh my god there comeing back to life moment.

There were some early videos of the developer just playing and walking you through some features where there was an injured man who was "Half turned" Yelling at the player to stay back then turned completely and charged for an attack.

There were some early videos of the developer just playing and walking you through some features where there was an injured man who was "Half turned" Yelling at the player to stay back then turned completely and charged for an attack.

Yes i seen that he was jabbering runing toward him and saying stay back i'm infected.