Chibaa The A Ventriloquist

This is why Dying Light developers have failed its players

Every single day I want to play dying light and enjoy my time, I face these Hackers. its really unavoidable these days and every single game I join has at least one of these in it. I don't know why the developers are not doing anything about it. is it really that hard that you can't just make it safe from hackers like other games? you were able to add Vac Security, why not make it enabled by default? I'm sure this video is not gonna do anything or change the game, but one thing I'm sure of; is if you won't fix this game you will follow telltale footsteps. You're future game will fail and forget about people buying Dying Light 2, after the failure developers showed in dying light.

P.S: don't tell me to activate Vac Security because one, there are modes work with Vac on, and two, no one plays with Vac on.

Peace

You are correct that encountering cheaters so much of the time sucks and I feel you. Techland does need to up their Anti-Cheat to something reasonable in the Dying Light 2. However, as a player who's played this game a long time I would highly suggest that you create a list of these cheaters with their steam profile so that way you can prevent yourself from joining them. I've also heard that blocking these people on Steam prevents them from coming up in your Matchmaking; don't know if it's true or not.

However, as a player with so much time on this game I can tell you that there is still enjoyment in BtZ you just have to look harder honestly. Add people who play this game legitimately and check out the Dying Light Discord channel as you can literally ask people to invade you, or you invade them on your respective platform. Trust me there is still fun to be had even with these chupacabra running around.