So I've been developing Dead Island on an indie game "Total Miner" for about 1 year and I would like to share this with y'all forum members and techland members. This is a spin-off to the Dead Island universe and is sort of like a mix of the original and riptide. I hope y'all like it, this is my first time ever doing an in-game teaser.

More info can be found at http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=4500.0.

Make sure you have 1080p or 720p enabled for best quality ;)

Edited by ChronicPanda

ChronicPanda, that is awesome work! 

We love receiving stuff like this - things that people took time to make and used our games as an inspiration.

Thank you so much for this.

Please, if you make one about Dying Light, then send it to us as well. Would love to see it!

We love receiving stuff like this - things that people took time to make and used our games as an inspiration.

Please, if you make one about Dying Light, then send it to us as well. Would love to see it!

Okay I originally typed SO MUCH on this reply,but I ended up accidently searching up something on the same tab. So I'm gonna try to wrap this up

Thank you too !!, I would love to do a trailer about Dying Light, but I don't know If I can since I still haven't finished Dead Island TM edition yet.

Dead Island is my primary focus/major project ever since it gained community love on TM forums.

Don't be sad, I do know a guy who's developing Dying Light on another voxel game "Minecraft" Here's one of his latest trailers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFWC37Ch29M&index=14&list=PLu68esIKQHKe0SZqb-hwcQkyDwAjnicGJ

By the way nice soundtrack, I just love Pawel Blaszczak's influence from Riptide's soundtrack.

Also, I pre-ordered Dying Light. It's like the zombie game I always wanted : unique setting,dangerous atmosphere,awesome gameplay, parkour, terrifying enemies, interesting story, etc.

Random screenshot of Dead Island TM edtition "Beginning of Resort Level". Fact: all buildings seen have detailed interiors

oje4ae.jpg

Resort is acutally 3x expansive as planned. Dead Island TM levels in order: Resort, Japanese Tunnels, jungle, and the Coastal town "Nauri".

Oh and in the trailer "Deep Titanium and Tech.world" are parodies, just to avoid copyright or whatever youtube throws at me haha.

I didn't want y'all to think I got the name of "Techland" wrong lol. Okay I need to shut up now

On second thought , scratch that. I'll try to develope a TM trailer for Dying Light starting today.