Sign in to follow this  
ramyjackson

Does dying light get better?

Hello! Noob here. I was a huge fan of Dead Island and all the things included (throwing weapons and stuff) and since its October i redownloaded DI Riptide and figured I'd buy Dying Light since a lot of people said it was basically Dead Island but better, with parkour as well.

I've only completed one mission after the prologue but so far i'm not enjoying myself much. In dead island the combat seems much more fair and kinda slow paced. Thus far in Dying Light I feel at a huge disadvantage to the zombies, it takes so long to kill even one and there's so many of them all the time. It feels like i'm absolutely required to think fast paced to find building to building

Obviously i wasn't expecting it to be exactly like DI but it's still kinda suprising to me. Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip

My question is, does it get better? Is there a time where the fight with zombies is more fair? I hate feeling required to think as fast as I can.

Edited by ramyjackson

It does start to get get a LOT easier to fight as you progress. But in the beginning, it's best to just avoid getting into fights as much as possible, at least it was when I started playing. 

Also, nighttime is absolutely terrifying (again, in my experience) at the start of the game and only gets a little less frightening as you go on.