Sign in to follow this  
ramyjackson

Be the zombie is a broken mess(no story spoilers) (

So a few hours into the game I decided ive had enough of being the prey and decided to be the hunter, so i hop on be the zombie and wow my expectation was WRONG. I think the "hunter" is a typo for hunted because that's what you are. Hunted by the player, you don't hunt them. I decided to join a lobby that had 4 friends playing together to try and put some fear into them, NOPE. One of them went around destroying the objective while the other 3 actively hunted me, and it's near impossible to fight back when you have players who have played the campaign for more than 5 minutes. They can spam their survivor sense and constantly know where you are at all times. Why. Why would they give them survivor sense. Survivor sense ruins the game. Name one other horror game where you can see the outline of the monster chasing you through walls. Long story short I lost without killing them once because like I said earlier, one of them destroyed the objectives, while the other 3 pretty much spawn camped me with their magic wizard powers( ability to see through walls, UV light that makes me unable to run, jump or use any of my abilitys, oh and did I mention it covers like a 10ft wide by 30ft long area making it nearly impossible to evade) I can't believe whoever tested this game didn't realize that this mode is not even worth playing because its so frustrating to be the zombie. They need to remove survivor sense. Or atleast put a 10/20 second cool down on it. I played a few more rounds against people by themselves and the only time I won was when the player was clearly extremely new and was not using the survivor sense at all. I don't see how they thought this mode would be fun for either player, imagine playing slenderman and he has call of duty mystery box becon of light coming off of him. That's pretty much what its like right now.

On 10/2/2018 at 5:07 PM, ramyjackson said:

So a few hours into the game I decided ive had enough of being the prey and decided to be the hunter, so i hop on be the zombie and wow my expectation was WRONG. I think the "hunter" is a typo for hunted because that's what you are. Hunted by the player, you don't hunt them. I decided to join a lobby that had 4 friends playing together to try and put some fear into them, NOPE. One of them went around destroying the objective while the other 3 actively hunted me, and it's near impossible to fight back when you have players who have played the campaign for more than 5 minutes. They can spam their survivor  Bluestacks sense and constantly  TextNow know where you are at all times. Why.  VPN Why would they give them survivor sense. Survivor sense ruins the game. Name one other horror game where you can see the outline of the monster chasing you through walls. Long story short I lost without killing them once because like I said earlier, one of them destroyed the objectives, while the other 3 pretty much spawn camped me with their magic wizard powers( ability to see through walls, UV light that makes me unable to run, jump or use any of my abilitys, oh and did I mention it covers like a 10ft wide by 30ft long area making it nearly impossible to evade) I can't believe whoever tested this game didn't realize that this mode is not even worth playing because its so frustrating to be the zombie. They need to remove survivor sense. Or atleast put a 10/20 second cool down on it. I played a few more rounds against people by themselves and the only time I won was when the player was clearly extremely new and was not using the survivor sense at all. I don't see how they thought this mode would be fun for either player, imagine playing slenderman and he has call of duty mystery box becon of light coming off of him. That's pretty much what its like right now.

any updates???

If you'll gladly play the game more, and be skilled, then you'd be able to critisize BTZ more.

Having 1 hour in BTZ doesn't make you an advanced player, not in the slightest.

Atleast have an experience of 100 hours, and u can have a more "fitting" opinion about this.

Not telling you that you can't post opinions here, but you're litteraly posting your "first time feeling" here without even playing the game properly.