Sign in to follow this  
E$KoB@R

Automatic healing?

Hello all

I'm relatively new to Dying Light. So far i'm loving this game and the desolate feeling.

But i've noticed that my player automatically heals himself whenever health is not at 100%.

Whenever I press the button for Survivor Sense or the map button my character uses a med kit...

Is this normal? Can I change this?

Thanks!

It is called critical healing. Your health autoregens after 4 seconds of no damage to 95 health (provided you have all regen skills). This value looks low when you have 200 health or more but if you still have 100 health it heals to a higher percentage than it would if you had higher health values. 

So it is normal?

Because to me it seems overkill. I can have like 95/150 health and be satisfied with that. Why does the game force me to use a med-kit in order to have 150/150 health?

On 9/5/2018 at 8:03 AM, E$KoB@R said:

So it is normal?

Because to me it seems overkill. I can have like 95/150 health and be satisfied with that. Why does the game force me to use a med-kit in order to have 150/150 health?

Yes it is normal. And it is like that because what would be the point of medkits if you auto healed to full? Its meant to be there to save you by healing you in tight situations when you may not have meds or have time to heal.