Is their a minimum time I have to wait until I can sign in for Bad Blood after I created a Techland Account?

Because I created a Techland Account, bur if I try to sign in for Bad Blood, it says "User does not exist".

Give the server some time yes. I was having trouble signing in the other day as well, could just be an issue with their website as a lot of people had this issue when the sign up was initially announced.

15 hours ago, Renfur said:

Give the server some time yes. I was having trouble signing in the other day as well, could just be an issue with their website as a lot of people had this issue when the sign up was initially announced.

Just to be sure. I have to sign in for Bad Blood with my credentials from this Forum?

1 hour ago, Gambler said:

Don't think so. Ether we are to late or there are currently problems with sign ins.

Try going on the actual bad blood request page and create a Techland account through that. Verify it then sign in with it. 

1 hour ago, Renfur said:

Try going on the actual bad blood request page and create a Techland account through that. Verify it then sign in with it. 

I created a new account for Techland forum. Because thats the only Techland account you can have. Verified it. --> Sign in doesn't work. "User doesn't exist"

On the Sign in section on Bad Blood you can click on Techland then you get to Techland Homepage. From their you the only way to create a account is to go to the forum.

This Forum Account and the Dockets Website Account are unrelated to the Techland Account required for the purpose of Playtest User Registration, while registration for the Dying Light: Bad Blood Global Playtest at https://dyinglightgame.com/badblood ended on Aug 22 at 10pm CET.

Dying Light: Bad Blood is coming to Steam Early Access in September. Details on console versions coming at a later date. Make sure to subscribe to our social media profiles to obtain the latest news and updates as soon as they are revealed by our teams, please:

YouTube.com/user/DyingLightGame

Thanks for looking into Dying Light: Bad Blood!

15 hours ago, Renfur said:

Private playtest is over. You can download Bad Blood for the next playtest from Steam on September 1st. It will be f2p and does not require a Techland account I believe. 

Just to clarify - Phase Two of the Global Playtests starts September 01-02 (this weekend). This is not going to be the F2P phase yet: everyone who had signed up for Playtests before Aug 22 at 10pm CET and received their Steam key will be able to play. That means a Techland Account is still required, as it were.

After Phase Two of the Global Playtests mentioned above, Dying Light: Bad Blood is going to enter the next phase, that is the Early Access Phase on Steam in September 2018 (we haven't announced a more precise date yet).

The last phase after that will be the F2P model.