Sign in to follow this  
CRYPTO196

How Polished Is Dying Light?

I'm very excited about this game and can't wait to start playing it but it seems that DL will have the same problems Dead Island had.Glitches and bugs.After watching Eurogamer's preview I got a bit concerned.I saw a lot of glitches and bugs in that preview.I really hope that won't be the case when the game gets released.Also EG's video is from 16th of December so there is still time to polish the game.The gameplay,graphics and atmosphere of the game are great.

I'm very excited about this game and can't wait to start playing it but it seems that DL will have the same problems Dead Island had.Glitches and bugs.After watching Eurogamer's preview I got a bit concerned.I saw a lot of glitches and bugs in that preview.I really hope that won't be the case when the game gets released.Also EG's video is from 16th of December so there is still time to polish the game.The gameplay,graphics and atmosphere of the game are great.

You know that patch you download before every new game you play?. Well that is most likely where it will fix most of those bugs.

I hope DL runs on PS4 with 1080p at stable 30FPS ..... Dead Island is great but disappointing in performance... and when it comes to parkour running a stable framerate is very importent...  AC:UNITY runs like Sh** for expample.... never ever preorder a ubisoft game any more...

I hope DL runs on PS4 with 1080p at stable 30FPS ..... Dead Island is great but disappointing in performance... and when it comes to parkour running a stable framerate is very importent...  AC:UNITY runs like Sh** for expample.... never ever preorder a ubisoft game any more...

Yes they said both consoles will run 1080p 30fps. {off topic} I agree about AC unity i dont have it but i read and heard it is still a buggy mess. AC3 was when i was finished with the series but i have and played the one with connor and beat it.

Yes they said both consoles will run 1080p 30fps. {off topic} I agree about AC unity i dont have it but i read and heard it is still a buggy mess. AC3 was when i was finished with the series but i have and played the one with connor and beat it.

I have AC:U and believe me .... it still runs between 20-25 FPS. I stopped playing AC with part 3 like you. Cause i didn´t like the setting at all and the performance was a mess.

I can recommend the Black Flag Remasterd on PS4. This runs in 1080p and 60FPS.... great Game. So after that i had hopes for Unity. But it was the biggest disappointment for me this year! Even more than DriveClub ....

I have AC:U and believe me .... it still runs between 20-25 FPS. I stopped playing AC with part 3 like you. Cause i didn´t like the setting at all and the performance was a mess.

I can recommend the Black Flag Remasterd on PS4. This runs in 1080p and 60FPS.... great Game. So after that i had hopes for Unity. But it was the biggest disappointment for me this year! Even more than DriveClub ....

I'm glad i jumped out when i did.

This is what it boils down to. It's not bad QA. Poor quality is somtimes a deliberate decision.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/3owakr/the-final-bosman-hakuna-matata--shmakuna-shmatata

The question is, will Warner Bros. reduce bugs and glitches to an acceptable level or will they cut n run.

Personally I am confident in a fairly clean game, however, after being stung many times by the games industry, I would like to see for myself by checking forums and youtube vids before I buy a copy.

Yesterday they released on the Playstation Channel a video called "7 Things u have to do ........." or something ..... there u can finally see PS4 Gameplay....

Graphics are not as pretty as the pc version (of course) but it seems that the game runs very stable on ps4 ...

Yesterday they released on the Playstation Channel a video called "7 Things u have to do ........." or something ..... there u can finally see PS4 Gameplay....

Graphics are not as pretty as the pc version (of course) but it seems that the game runs very stable on ps4 ...

could you post a link?

I hope DL runs on PS4 with 1080p at stable 30FPS ..... Dead Island is great but disappointing in performance... and when it comes to parkour running a stable framerate is very importent... AC:UNITY runs like Sh** for expample.... never ever preorder a ubisoft game any more...

I just got unity a few days ago, it runs fine now lol im glad I got it late because now I get the dlc for free withiut the launch problems

Ha yo Uncle Pappy! If you liked AC, play Assassin's Creed Black Flag it was awesome. I had it on PS4 and it looked awesome, had a cool pirate battle system and the classic AC combat. Trust me try it! Oh and I saw Dying Light on Twich and the PC version looked very good. Seemed to perform good. 12 more days and I will see if it looks and preform great on PS4! 1/27/15!