Chris_Of_Big

The fact that the most active person in the forum is a spammer says something...

On 5/27/2018 at 6:44 PM, Gheazu said:

Chris_Of_Big   you do realize people are angry for good reason's 

While it may be true that there are reasons for players to be angry.

By the looks of the membership of this forum there was not much interest in the game to begin with.

Even trying to find a group on let's say facebook to join to talk about the game and help with game play problems proves the game has never really been given a chance or had much support to begin with wither by players or programmers. 

Blame goes both ways.

:)) is a magical game where chicken and rabbit eat magical food and drink magical water,  no effort at all :D,  pigs and cows  don't need water (magic power +10) list go`s on and on.  What do you want to talk about ?

7 hours ago, Gheazu said:

:)) is a magical game where chicken and rabbit eat magical food and drink magical water,  no effort at all :D,  pigs and cows  don't need water (magic power +10) list go`s on and on.  What do you want to talk about ?

Considering everyone seems to be comparing this game to FS I'll use that as an example.

The chickens on FS never have had required water or feed.... What's the difference between the two?

Can't compare rabbits since FS has never had any.

Cows on FS 15 on one of the default maps you couldn't water them no matter how hard you tried and they never fixed it, Even though many complained about it.

Pigs are the only thing that FS did get right at the start.

And my guess is when FS 19 comes out it'll be messed up to in some way, The game may not be perfect but it's fun.... And hay guess what any game I have ever played hasn't been perfect...  

On 5/29/2018 at 10:17 PM, SnowFarmer said:

Considering everyone seems to be comparing this game to FS I'll use that as an example.

The chickens on FS never have had required water or feed.... What's the difference between the two?

Can't compare rabbits since FS has never had any.

Cows on FS 15 on one of the default maps you couldn't water them no matter how hard you tried and they never fixed it, Even though many complained about it.

Pigs are the only thing that FS did get right at the start.

And my guess is when FS 19 comes out it'll be messed up to in some way, The game may not be perfect but it's fun.... And hay guess what any game I have ever played hasn't been perfect...  

The problem is that a lot of the bugs in this game are game-breaking.

I can't travel to Italy any more after buying some property.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

I don't switch while playing a game, I keep separate save games for each map.

I know that's not the way it was designed to play, But I like concentrating on one map at a time.