Havent logged in a while or played the game. Honestly taught by now the forums would be full of new news and good updates. Is the games still a mess or have they fixed the issues

On 5/24/2018 at 7:57 PM, Eamo22 said:

Havent logged in a while or played the game. Honestly taught by now the forums would be full of new news and good updates. Is the games still a mess or have they fixed the issues

I love the game, and while it still has issues....

I figured that there would be much more interest in it then this, I'm also amazed that there isn't more activity on these forums then this.

Before the latest patch 1.2.0 it played pretty much flawless on my PC the occasional jerk here and there but nothing to really cause me any problems during play, now I am having problems quite a lot with lag and frame rate drops. Adjusting of the graphic and video settings have helped some but haven't gotten rid of it totally.

It's just a shame I have to drop some settings from High to Medium...

I think the main problem is everyone expects FS and PF to be alike in every respect, Thing is they are totally different games and players need to realize this.

Now that being said while I think PF is a game with real possibility, The makers have got to get the bugs fixed for people to really take it seriously otherwise people are just going to walk past it and go to FS.

I am a player of FS since 2011 but prefer PF over it.. I just want a game that plays good and has the bugs fixed first, and then all the glitz and glimer can be added.