Attention, farmers! The Steam Workshop support has now been added to the PC version of the game. Thanks to the Pure Farming Workbench, as we call it, you'll have much easier time browsing the available mods or sharing your creations with the rest of the community.

You can find the Workbench on Steam under the Community tab.

Below, you can find full patch 1.2 notes:

BUG FIXES

Camera's rotation smoothness has been improved
Improved stability of the game
Fixed camera position when enter vehicle for first time
Rock colliders has been improved
Fixed bug with some achievements not possible to unlock in campaign mode
Fixed a bug that prevented the front loader and attachments from cleaning with a hand washer
Minor radio fixes

CHANGES

[PC] Steam Workshop
[PC] Steam Workshop Exporter tool
[PC] Importer cisterns 
[PC] Importer sprayers 
[XBOX ONE X] 4k + full res textures for XBOX ONE X
Virtual Garage has been added
A new sound system for devices and engines has been added
Added new system to reset devices and vehicles when they are blocked
[PC] Central real mirror added in some vehicles (eg. Mitsubishi)
[PC] Real Mirrors optimisation
Increased capacity of Galucho Transcow to 6 cows and 10 pigs
Added horn to vehicles
Added new tips on loading screen
[CONSOLE] Insight into the state of vehicles from the tablet - not only in the workshop
[CONSOLE] Added new Tablet UI from DELL
[CONSOLE] Animation of loading boxes on the L200 - opening the tailgate during loading
[CONSOLE] Added marking of pallets with raw materials

I hope so, it's not serious that this should be a complete list of changes. Anyway, the first time it's full patch notes, but if that's all, then I do not yet see that I'm the game be touched for a longer time and have to wait for fixes.

Here is nothing of the helpers who are soooo important. What about the numerous translation errors? Can you sell bales again, etc ...

Horn nice, but fewer mistakes I would prefer.

Ok so this patch is another mystery. Im playing on playstation pro. The game version in console menu is 1.06 but in game 1.2?! To be honest 3 weeks of waiting for this patch and its a massive disappointment. The visual quality of the game did not improve at all and in my opinion its even worse. Drawing distanceis so small. The picture is flashing and breaking in like 3 straight lines across the screen. There is no anty analysing at all?. Trees are blury in the distance and are poping in when u get close. The db9 trailer is still levitating in the air! Nice youve added animation to the pick up but WHAT ABOUT THE ANIMALS! Why they still dont need water? Why you can't change the silly grass silo into silage silo? Why we still can't plant grass? Its just ridiculous. Game for kids. No simulation at all. Last time ive played was on 5th of april and afer this patch ive given it a go for 10min. Thanks for nothing!

Well play guys :) we ask for :

-  new crops 

- hire workers  to WORK :)

- livestock  - water and food  (hello, chickens feed with magical food :))) in this game )  

Well we ask for a decent game and we get   WORKSHOP :))  (this say build your on game we  do not care ) 

Good job :) I will definitely buy and pre order all the games  Ice Flames develop and Techland sells , you  really made a good name :)  your software rules 

On 5/24/2018 at 4:47 PM, Chris_Of_Big said:

So, two questions:

is this patch for consoles too (minus the steam related stuff)?

if so does it include all the 1.1.5 changes that were never patched onto consoles?

Yes, this patch is for consoles too :)

Yes, it include.

On 5/24/2018 at 9:28 PM, brugees said:

Hi,

how to add my mods on the steam workshop ?

Use that manual: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/534370/manuals/Pure_Farming

On 5/27/2018 at 12:07 AM, Gheazu said:

Well play guys :) we ask for :

-  new crops 

- hire workers  to WORK :)

- livestock  - water and food  (hello, chickens feed with magical food :))) in this game )  

Well we ask for a decent game and we get   WORKSHOP :))  (this say build your on game we  do not care ) 

Good job :) I will definitely buy and pre order all the games  Ice Flames develop and Techland sells , you  really made a good name :)  your software rules 

Thank you for feedback - we will do our best :)

On 5/24/2018 at 3:28 PM, brugees said:

Hi,

how to add my mods on the steam workshop ?

Good question?

I haven't been able to add any mods at all, Even following their instructions or any others I can find.

But not much of a problem considering there isn't that many of them to begin with.

You cant take any mod and added to the "Workshop" :) 

What is the Steam Workshop?

The Steam Workshop, in broad terms, is a way for content creators i.e modders, mappers, etc. to distribute their content to games on Steam that are well known for their modding scenes.

For example, let’s say you desperately want to play the ‘Full Game Pure Faming 2018’ mod for Pure Farming 2018 but don’t know how to install mods manually. You can just subscribe to the mod on the Steam Workshop and the installation is done for you, allowing you to simply select Full Game Pure Faming 2018’ from the game’s launcher’s drop-down menu.

I've made a mod for a game. How can I get it on Steam?

If your content is intended for a game's Workshop, follow the directions from the game's developers to learn how to upload that content, as each game may have a slightly method for doing so.

For more information on mods that utilize the Source Engine (games such as Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, and Portal) please see our Source mods documentation.

confirmed this game died at least for console, today announced again in the front fs19 with JD on the way and cotton horses and dogs now if techland no longer want your patch that you never brought to console the game is going to go fatal no matter what they say this horrible this game looked good but they let him die for nothing they just wanted to get the money out of the console people to favor the damn pc pigs goodbye to this forum I'm going to giant bad games:P

10 hours ago, Mosko war said:

confirmed this game died at least for console, today announced again in the front fs19 with JD on the way and cotton horses and dogs now if techland no longer want your patch that you never brought to console the game is going to go fatal no matter what they say this horrible this game looked good but they let him die for nothing they just wanted to get the money out of the console people to favor the damn pc pigs goodbye to this forum I'm going to giant bad games:P

Hey, they had to fund Dying Light 2 somehow. What better way, sap the console farmers.