Kornchits

Be the Zombie, humans way over powered.

1 hour ago, dasorrow said:

this multiplayer is increadble unbalanced it has been sence day one if they actaully bring the stats to light they would see humans dominate hunters per win to lose ratio. not to mention the 5000 options the humans have to control the map and game as apose to the hunter haveing about 2 options ever 3 spits are useless uv shield is to short. the rate that ur stamina and health recharge is just insanely slow. The hard counters for NH is just stupid every single wiff is a hard counter to NH meaning he either almost dies or does die well through GP for instant WTF CALLS FOR A 3 SECOND RECOVERY TIME. thats insane waaayyyy to long this works for everything tackle pounce gp ever spits that are wiffed instantly makes humans play hunt the hunter and rape you. this been a problem sense day one. It honestly sickning how they believe this is balanced expecailly when theres more then 1 human. so your saying their already 2 hits to our 5 hit kill is not op or that when you face more your health defence and offence stays the same you only get more cooldowns for spits that are worthless. lmao so u can techniqually be insta killed any time u go to be offencive or protect your nest this modes a fin joke its a damn joke. honestly this is btz in nutshell 1v1s hunters have a chance anything past this its like a little chinese kid with slingshot vs a tank. then the developers go hey lets buff the slingshot that make things better =)))))))))). BRO ITS SLINGSHOT NO MATTER HOW U BUFF IT IT WONT WIN!@!!! ps not to mention night hunters can only die 5 times while humans have 10 lives please reduce it to 5 as well.

The only reason of low win ratio for hunters would be that newbies keep joining to lobbies with much more experienced people hoping that they will win even though the nofication about "Difficult match" pops up.

"5000 options of contorling the map", give me a one besides destroying the nests..

HP Regen is fine as it is right now, 10 seconds, it's really not that much time and your nest won't get destroyed in that time for sure, energy is good as well, hunter isn't suppost to keep atacking humans every two seconds, if you move quick enough humans won't have 100% accuracy of UV flashlight what grants you even more time in fight. GP Recovery time, seriously, if hunter misses the GP he should be punished for that, 3 seconds is just enough time to kill NH and make him learn to be more careful with using GP. Also hunter can die more than 5 times, the time in which you respawn humans has to run over the nest, and then destroy it. Consider there are virals and goons making it take even more time. If hunter keeps up the preasure on humans hard enough, he can die twice per one nest. Unfortunately, I could not understand what you wrote after that.

About cheaters, play on vac secured games if you don't wish to play with cheaters. Even if you meet there any, leave the game, nobody forces you to play with them.

2v1 is balanced lol, since there is decent damage mapping. 3v1's and 4v1's truly need a change but for hunter. Expectially the spit regen time for hunter. Right now any hunter player can get many kills just by pressing G every half minute or so. Not even talking about autobalance which makes game even less enjoyable and more unbalanced. Hunters don't improve their skills at game by basing only at help from the game, that's not how "learning" works. Whole human team has to be focused and communicate with eachother like it was some Apex Predator, it's ridiculous. I just wish Techland would nerf the spit regen time for 4v1's and 3v1's and bring back old insta tackle to prevent animation camps.

Basically, I think 2v1's and 1v1's are good as they are right now besides 4v1's & 3v1's, it's just too big of a mess at the moment.

Edited by empathicc

they control the map bro with flares uv n a constant knowing of ur position they control how fast the games goes or how slow.as for the nest iv seen players take them down less then 20 seconds. lol ur saying the one move that doesnt have a 90percent dodge rate garentee action should be so small as to be hardcountered by dodge spamming lmao get outta here.as for the hunter dying once per nest yes that is a fact have you been playing at all every single match i have played that isnt with a nub goes i die one they get one nest and are almost to the second. as far as spawning goes you spawn as nh 4miles away from nest while humans spawn a whole 20 ft lmao. goons n virils dont do anything they can be killed in one or two hits dont make me laugh at that. they are in vac secured games bra cheaters are everywhere. as far as anything above 1v1 ya anything that got few pros in it is impossible its a joke even if u get all ur spits off it doesnt garentee anything no kill no nothing just wasted time and people doing flares or going on roofs or their buddy just camping them. dunt make me laught at ur comments bud nh is so underpowered its sick. not to mention if u get the humans that can do the slide attack bolt glitch they kill u in one hit hell even normal non tards can do the slide double handed heavy attack and 2 hit you.

they control the map bro with flares uv n a constant knowing of ur position they control how fast the games goes or how slow.as for the nest iv seen players take them down less then 20 seconds. lol ur saying the one move that doesnt have a 90percent dodge rate garentee action should be so small as to be hardcountered by dodge spamming lmao get outta here.as for the hunter dying once per nest yes that is a fact have you been playing at all every single match i have played that isnt with a nub goes i die one they get one nest and are almost to the second. as far as spawning goes you spawn as nh 4miles away from nest while humans spawn a whole 20 ft lmao. goons n virils dont do anything they can be killed in one or two hits dont make me laugh at that. they are in vac secured games bra cheaters are everywhere. as far as anything above 1v1 ya anything that got few pros in it is impossible its a joke even if u get all ur spits off it doesnt garentee anything no kill no nothing just wasted time and people doing flares or going on roofs or their buddy just camping them. dunt make me laught at ur comments bud nh is so underpowered its sick. not to mention if u get the humans that can do the slide attack bolt glitch they kill u in one hit hell even normal non tards can do the slide double handed heavy attack and 2 hit you.

Where did i mention "DoDgE sPaMmInG"? Nowhere, so I don't know what are you talking about. Also what's so hard about getting really close to human and do a ground pound? Human dodge distance is about 2m, while GP range is 5m, so your point makes no sense.

Later on i guess you try to tell me that I'm not even playing the game. If I wasn't playing it, i probably wouldn't even bother to come here. As I said, as long hunter keeps up the presure, he can die around twice per one nest. I had many situations where humans didn't finish completly the nest and I respawned and killed them before they even finish it off. Distance of spawn for hunter isn't that big, "4 miles" (unless you mean The Following map), its around 200m and tendrills are really fast so they allow you to go across map really quick. Goon and virals do something, by attacking human they buy you seconds (which sometimes do matter in game) because human has to kill them.

About cheaters, you don't have to play with them, leave game, I've said that earlier.

Of course the spits don't guarantee a kill. You have to confirm it by yourself. If you can't aim and spit stuck, you spit near human and tackle/pounce/GP him to keep him in spits range. Those are actual basics. Flares get destroyed by GP, if people don't stick to the flare it's useless then, but if they do you can easly GP them, like I said in the beginning. Also there are cooldowns for flares, so they couldn't spam it.

True that hunter is easy to kill, he's really squishy. That's why you have to do something more than just running straight at enemy, spit him and hope for the best. Tendrill sprinting, movement, comobos, mabay run if you're low HP instead of risking life. Stuff like that.

'So don't make me laugh at your bad English and comments.'

Edited by empathicc

this game far from done it got so many bugs glitchs and spams humans honestly what would fix everything preset character only no carry overs from single player limited items bullets boost n buffs and weapons so no modded carry overs or mod files will carry over ez as that.

3 hours ago, dasorrow said:

sadly this is like a child and a 5year in profession man with a dr in his field while u have tv and what u believe. Sit down bud let the people with hard hit facts talk .

I mean you haven't really said anything worthwhile besides "humans OP pls nerf" and then continuing to shame others with actual experience in game who provide valid points in this topic, just because you disagree with their views and refuse to actually learn the meta. I'm assuming you are the child in this scenario, right?

20 hours ago, dasorrow said:

this game far from done it got so many bugs glitchs and spams humans honestly what would fix everything preset character only no carry overs from single player limited items bullets boost n buffs and weapons so no modded carry overs or mod files will carry over ez as that.

See.....this is why I am worried about people who write like this because it pretty much states that whoever yells like this the hardest, people with barely and structure or experience, seem to garner more attention from the developers.

With that said you have no freaking idea what you're talking about, and from what I can tell from your "experience" is that you've either barely played, not take the time to learn, grow, and seek out ways in order to get better, and expect to press the pounce button every time for an easy win; or play so poorly that you are predictable.

The recent patches towards Hunter are too good that auto-balance literally gives Hunters, both new and pro, rewards for losing. Fast respawn, more nests and zeds for Survivors, and fast utility regen. Literal "get out of jail free" cards for losing. This isn't even counting on the changes towards 3v1 and 4v1 where spits and shield regen like no tomorrow. If you want to talk about spamming, fight in 3v1 or 4v1 and spam spits and shields to your hearts content. Damage mapping for all versus scenarios is also balanced as well as you don't die in "3 hits" as you portray. Its probably because in team fights they all gang up and slice you to death, which is the god-damn point of a team fight.

The dodge spam that you complained about has been complained way before and Hunters found a way to counter it. Its called timing your tackles and ground pounds, and running up to his face and claw him. All of which takes time and practice. The UV Light and Hooks are balanced has the recovery time for the UV light is slow especially if it runs out, and Survivors can only use 2-3 hooks.

The way you portray your words, and the things that you desire seem to be wanting braindead gameplay for Hunter that can pretty much one-shot kill with every move; and your "experience" tells me you only played very little and acted very predictably. You desire Survivors to have zero fighting chance when it comes to fighting against the Hunter from your posts in other threads. You complaints are extremely biased and only focus around yourself because of your frustration of playing as a Hunter, and while that is understandable Hunter is not a character that can be played rather easy, the fact that you expect to invade and be a badass 24/7 just shows how "skill" you are. It seems you run in straight lines trying to perform tackles. You pounce predictably, and you don't even try to dodge as its possible to avoid hits, but you seem to go head-first without a plan. Of course spits don't kill they are utility weapons meaning that they help secure a kill easier, and make it difficult for Survivors. If you're not applying pressure its your own damn fault, and the game even states that what spits do.

Again the "spam" you mentioned has counters, but you did not take the time to explore counters and just complained. Goons and virals actually do something as they slow the game because either the Survivors focus the nest and risk taking damage or stunned, or they take care of the zombies to avoid as much distractions as possible. Empathicc has also mentioned concerning your "cheater" debacle that you god-damn leave. Literally leaving makes you lose nothing; alt-f4 or just dropping out ensure cheaters don't get a game. In fact dropping out early in the match makes sure it was an abort, and not a defeat if you care about losing. Seriously, make a list of cheaters you encounter its not that hard. The only person forcing you to fight cheaters is yourself by you staying in, and I'm sorry that you have had to fight against cheaters, but simply leaving is a victory because you deny them a game. Flares are also balance because they aren't spammed way back before these updates existed, and they don't "control the map" with flares. Only a small area that they are forced in under certain circumstances, and its can be very easy to scare them off especially with the spit buffs. As for the only glitch you mentioned it is only used in some specific situations, and it seems you are just going to ignore Hunter's glitches as well? No one is forcing you to use these glitches as well. Another game that has used glitches and has garnered success is Super Smash Bros. Melee. Different games yes, but it has a multitude of glitches that are used in competitive play.

In summery, you just complain because you don't want to put time in effort in this game. You expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter expecting easy wins, and complain with so much bias that its not funny. The structure of your words is filled with barely any details regarding your experience other than a short summery saying "Humans are OP plz nerf", and is rushed like hell. There is skill in this game on both sides, and if you can't find the time, and effort to actually learn, improve and explore then you only have yourself to blame. You constantly shame on people for having a different opinion than yours crying out "NO I'M ALWAYS RIGHT AND YOUR WRONG PERIOD". If you still think that both Survivor and Hunter don't require skill well let's see.... Both wouldn't require quick reflexes.  map knowledge, aiming, usage of utility, teamwork in 2v1 and above, knowing how to use your arsenal, and especially knowing when to attack. Yup totally no skill involved.

Now if I am somehow wrong about all this please write with actual sentence structure and understanding rather than just cry wolf 24/7, and if you think I'm a troll, noob, or whatever poor insult you can come up with I have 2000+ hours in this game. I say all this with experience. Renfur, Vallon, Drakorus, and empathicc have had played this game for a very long time and have experience. With how you write it sounds like you barely have any, and if you think I bull-chupacabra then here's my profile. You can even join me in a fight if you ever so desire. I am sick and tired of people crying "Human OP" and don't even bother to explore solutions, talk with people, or even look up a video or god-damn guide. Here are your two choices:

Leave this game if it bothers you so much and actually play something you will enjoy, and wait for Dying Light 2; or actually look for help learning Night Hunter.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070630030/

Edited by Hank J. Wimbleton
Spelling errors

18 hours ago, Hank J. Wimbleton said:

See.....this is why I am worried about people who write like this because it pretty much states that whoever yells like this the hardest, people with barely and structure or experience, seem to garner more attention from the developers.

With that said you have no freaking idea what you're talking about, and from what I can tell from your "experience" is that you've either barely played, not take the time to learn, grow, and seek out ways in order to get better, and expect to press the pounce button every time for an easy win; or play so poorly that you are predictable.

The recent patches towards Hunter are too good that auto-balance literally gives Hunters, both new and pro, rewards for losing. Fast respawn, more nests and zeds for Survivors, and fast utility regen. Literal "get out of jail free" cards for losing. This isn't even counting on the changes towards 3v1 and 4v1 where spits and shield regen like no tomorrow. If you want to talk about spamming, fight in 3v1 or 4v1 and spam spits and shields to your hearts content. Damage mapping for all versus scenarios is also balanced as well as you don't die in "3 hits" as you portray. Its probably because in team fights they all gang up and slice you to death, which is the god-damn point of a team fight.

The dodge spam that you complained about has been complained way before and Hunters found a way to counter it. Its called timing your tackles and ground pounds, and running up to his face and claw him. All of which takes time and practice. The UV Light and Hooks are balanced has the recovery time for the UV light is slow especially if it runs out, and Survivors can only use 2-3 hooks.

The way you portray your words, and the things that you desire seem to be wanting braindead gameplay for Hunter that can pretty much one-shot kill with every move; and your "experience" tells me you only played very little and acted very predictably. You desire Survivors to have zero fighting chance when it comes to fighting against the Hunter from your posts in other threads. You complaints are extremely biased and only focus around yourself because of your frustration of playing as a Hunter, and while that is understandable Hunter is not a character that can be played rather easy, the fact that you expect to invade and be a badass 24/7 just shows how "skill" you are. It seems you run in straight lines trying to perform tackles. You pounce predictably, and you don't even try to dodge as its possible to avoid hits, but you seem to go head-first without a plan. Of course spits don't kill they are utility weapons meaning that they help secure a kill easier, and make it difficult for Survivors. If you're not applying pressure its your own damn fault, and the game even states that what spits do.

Again the "spam" you mentioned has counters, but you did not take the time to explore counters and just complained. Goons and virals actually do something as they slow the game because either the Survivors focus the nest and risk taking damage or stunned, or they take care of the zombies to avoid as much distractions as possible. Empathicc has also mentioned concerning your "cheater" debacle that you god-damn leave. Literally leaving makes you lose nothing; alt-f4 or just dropping out ensure cheaters don't get a game. In fact dropping out early in the match makes sure it was an abort, and not a defeat if you care about losing. Seriously, make a list of cheaters you encounter its not that hard. The only person forcing you to fight cheaters is yourself by you staying in, and I'm sorry that you have had to fight against cheaters, but simply leaving is a victory because you deny them a game. Flares are also balance because they aren't spammed way back before these updates existed, and they don't "control the map" with flares. Only a small area that they are forced in under certain circumstances, and its can be very easy to scare them off especially with the spit buffs. As for the only glitch you mentioned it is only used in some specific situations, and it seems you are just going to ignore Hunter's glitches as well? No one is forcing you to use these glitches as well. Another game that has used glitches and has garnered success is Super Smash Bros. Melee. Different games yes, but it has a multitude of glitches that are used in competitive play.

In summery, you just complain because you don't want to put time in effort in this game. You expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter expecting easy wins, and complain with so much bias that its not funny. The structure of your words is filled with barely any details regarding your experience other than a short summery saying "Humans are OP plz nerf", and is rushed like hell. There is skill in this game on both sides, and if you can't find the time, and effort to actually learn, improve and explore then you only have yourself to blame. You constantly shame on people for having a different opinion than yours crying out "NO I'M ALWAYS RIGHT AND YOUR WRONG PERIOD". If you still think that both Survivor and Hunter don't require skill well let's see.... Both wouldn't require quick reflexes.  map knowledge, aiming, usage of utility, teamwork in 2v1 and above, knowing how to use your arsenal, and especially knowing when to attack. Yup totally no skill involved.

Now if I am somehow wrong about all this please write with actual sentence structure and understanding rather than just cry wolf 24/7, and if you think I'm a troll, noob, or whatever poor insult you can come up with I have 2000+ hours in this game. I say all this with experience. Renfur, Vallon, Drakorus, and empathicc have had played this game for a very long time and have experience. With how you write it sounds like you barely have any, and if you think I bull-chupacabra then here's my profile. You can even join me in a fight if you ever so desire. I am sick and tired of people crying "Human OP" and don't even bother to explore solutions, talk with people, or even look up a video or god-damn guide. Here are your two choices:

Leave this game if it bothers you so much and actually play something you will enjoy, and wait for Dying Light 2; or actually look for help learning Night Hunter.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070630030/

actaully bruh iv been here sence day one iv been ranked best night hunter for a year straight iv taken out all the best humans on stream iv also never lost a human game in the time this game has been releases say what ur want breh ur opinions are cute and all but iv expiranced this game and all it has to offer let alone its multiplayer so dont talk. if all you have to do is come on and cry about me bringing up some very real issue and points then just make your own forum topic to write in cuz iv got  over 400 post top forums rank top hunter rank and top human rank so before u got spouting off u r fat face learn a little about who your talking to hahahahahaha. and if i really wanted to sit here and spend 20 30 ms typing up this huge constructive speech for tons abrain dead kids like your id be here forever not getting anything done. i can write u a damn guide on what you should do for every situation but thats not how things work again when u face an expiranced and good human they will i repeat! they will counter what u do they have been around they know how NHs work they know the tackles n chupacabra what to look for its not hard bro ITS NOT HARD TO WIN AS  HUMAN EVEN IN 3v1 and 4v1s!! night hunter can spit all day doesnt mean chupacabra if the others work together in the slightest to chupacabra block him tell me more bro tell me more keep telling me ur imaginary senerios where u win hahaha ur a joke stop posting.

Edited by dasorrow

actaully bruh iv been here sence day one iv been ranked best night hunter for a year straight iv taken out all the best humans on stream iv also never lost a human game in the time this game has been releases say what ur want breh ur opinions are cute and all but iv expiranced this game and all it has to offer let alone its multiplayer so dont talk. if all you have to do is come on and cry about me bringing up some very real issue and points then just make your own forum topic to write in cuz iv got  over 400 post top forums rank top hunter rank and top human rank so before u got spouting off u r fat face learn a little about who your talking to hahahahahaha. and if i really wanted to sit here and spend 20 30 ms typing up this huge constructive speech for tons abrain dead kids like your id be here forever not getting anything done. i can write u a damn guide on what you should do for every situation but thats not how things work again when u face an expiranced and good human they will i repeat! they will counter what u do they have been around they know how NHs work they know the tackles n chupacabra what to look for its not hard bro ITS NOT HARD TO WIN AS  HUMAN EVEN IN 3v1 and 4v1s!! night hunter can spit all day doesnt mean chupacabra if the others work together in the slightest to chupacabra block him tell me more bro tell me more keep telling me ur imaginary senerios where u win hahaha ur a joke stop posting.

Start learning to spell first then come back to the forums when you can speak like a human being :D

1468732_741623242533807_2041033175_n.jpg

see my point is you wont even listen to anything because yall got ur head so far up ur a S S S S S SS that u can only hear yourself and nobody else iv already said all my point and you guys refuses to listen honestly its like talking to cop that doesnt even know the law. pointless. how about u guys start putting up something thats factual and not what u believe in cuz look at the damage in raw stats humans are insanely more capable of dishing out more damage then a night hunter. and ur so funny right posting memes what are u 6?

7 minutes ago, dasorrow said:

see my point is you wont even listen to anything because yall got ur head so far up ur a S S S S S SS that u can only hear yourself and nobody else iv already said all my point and you guys refuses to listen honestly its like talking to cop that doesnt even know the law. pointless. how about u guys start putting up something thats factual and not what u believe in cuz look at the damage in raw stats humans are insanely more capable of dishing out more damage then a night hunter. and ur so funny right posting memes what are u 6?

X3 you don't understand the game at all, either way you've been banned from the community. I don't want toxic pos there.

lol cry more bro u hear something u dont want to and u just try get rid of it instead of listening to valid points go for it bro ban me only proving why u will only listen to ur like minded friends and ban people that think differently than u. go for it bro make me a martyr.  Here want another good point of why humans are overpowers ok here listen instead just trolling me. How about this when  night hunter groundpounds humans can still throw out flares or throw out 1 hit while the knockback happens see my point there? while nh stuck in a  animation a successful one at that he gets punished. Does that not seem odd or just flat out one sided?

Edited by dasorrow

Just now, dasorrow said:

lol cry more bro u hear something u dont want to and u just try get rid of it instead of listening to valid points go for it bro ban me only proving why u will only listen to ur like minded friends and ban people that think differently than u. go for it bro make me a martyr. 

Yep, martyr, following of 0 ;)

1 minute ago, dasorrow said:

lol cry more bro u hear something u dont want to and u just try get rid of it instead of listening to valid points go for it bro ban me only proving why u will only listen to ur like minded friends and ban people that think differently than u. go for it bro make me a martyr. 

Yep, martyr, following of 0 ;)

so constructive right lol only troll here is you and you also do passive aggressive instigating post so if you dont want someone to come debate with you dont post?

X3 that's actually a bit rich coming from you, the person who comes here whines about nothing really useful and then bashes everyone who doesn't agree with them. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if your only posts here are you flaming people who have valid points.

howaboutthat.jpg

says meme master lmao u have a whole library of memes ready to troll people get off ur computer kid. if u had actually red any of the post ud see all the points but all u see what u want keep that bubble of ignorance up. stop posing as a mod to pretty childish.

Edited by dasorrow

Just now, dasorrow said:

says meme master lmao u have a whole library of memes ready to troll people get off ur computer kid. if u had actually red any of the post ud see all the points but all u see what u want keep that bubble of ignorance up.

Ok then show me one post where someone considered what you said useful. I need a good laugh.

goodlaugh.jpg

says the kid that in first 5 post in topic just start insulting the topic creator cuz again u didnt like what he had to say so you continued to troll him look at u your still trying its sad just hop off the forums no one wants u here bud .

Edited by dasorrow

says the kid that in first 5 post in topic just start insulting the topic creator cuz again u didnt like what he had to say so you continued to troll him look at u your still trying its sad just hop off the forums no one wants u here bud .

So... Nothing then? :) I thought so. Keep trolling the forums bro, eventually you'll become the forum god! or ignored by everyone it XD

2 hours ago, dasorrow said:

actaully bruh iv been here sence day one iv been ranked best night hunter for a year straight iv taken out all the best humans on stream iv also never lost a human game in the time this game has been releases say what ur want breh ur opinions are cute and all but iv expiranced this game and all it has to offer let alone its multiplayer so dont talk. 

If this is true, why are you only recently contributing to the forums? Also, if you are as good as you claim to be, what your gamer tag or steam ID? If you are as good as you say, I should be able to recognize your ID. 

My bet is that you won't link your ID anyways and you will continue to spout bullsh*t because like Hank said, you won't put time into the game and learn it, you'd rather complain and have everything handed to you. I'm assuming you're also gonna call me a braindead kid after I post this, but it won't have proper english of course. (; 

u obivously dont check the forums iv been on here for awhile posting matchs  hackers exploits ect that bubble effect is strong seeing what u only wanna see lol. gamers tags sorrow same as this chupacabra iv already already faced u 2 days ago n whooped ur chupacabra so i dont need prove anything to u.i believe u had some kinda clan tag on ur name too.

Edited by dasorrow

5 hours ago, dasorrow said:

If you truly are "ranked best night hunter" why on earth you are crying like rookie things like "dodge spam" etc. For us you look nothing else than newcomer who thinks of himself too much and invades opponents way over his skill level.

I saw your stream on twitch btw. No offence but you seriously need to train more to call yourself even mediocre hunter. I'd guess you got about 10-20 hours as NH?

HC players on this thread have proven all your arguments wrong. Now go read Hanks NH-guide and come back to share your opinions when you got bit more experience of this gamemode: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=949125978

And please stop spamming the forums with zero content posts.

Edited by Bub