Sign in to follow this  
DragonKnights

I quit

I think the game was a bust they advertise good they sell at big price 30 euro for a unfinished  game with  0 support. So they take the money and that is it :)  Game is death no update will resurrect this game  C&C  cost the same and they have tones of things to do and is in beta.   Other words Pure Farming fail to give what they promise 

on the birth side this game is for children  to play farming and has nothing to do with a farm sim..... 15 euro is a fair price for this game not 30

On 5/23/2018 at 10:32 AM, Gheazu said:

I think the game was a bust they advertise good they sell at big price 30 euro for a unfinished  game with  0 support. So they take the money and that is it :) Game is death no update will resurrect this game  C&C  cost the same and they have tones of things to do and is in beta.   Other words Pure Farming fail to give what they promise 

on the birth side this game is for children  to play farming and has nothing to do with a farm sim..... 15 euro is a fair price for this game not 30

I'd been wanting to try it so when Steam had it at 33 percent off I decided to give it a try, In a lot of ways I wish I'd saved the money for pre order of FS19 when it comes out this fall.