Drakorus

Be the Zombie tournament!

We are Runners is bringing you a new Dying Light BTZ tournament: This tournament will run on a point buy system for items, auto included items like flares and UV will be free. Explosives WILL BE ALLOWED, this is a game about skill and everything that Dying Light has to offer as long as it's not modded/hacked or cheating. NHers will be using their endgame setup to bring the entire toolset to the board. It will be a best of 3 rounds with the finals being best of 5, loadouts can be changed during match but only if you have remaining points/items that you have already assigned points to but not equipped. There will be a prize pool of 100$ + anything earned via stream for the matches(gonna try to see if I can setup a good way to spectate)

lol u call three spam kicks in row esports ready u call having every option in game to chupacabra the night hunter tournament ready hahaha thats funny. not to mention all the exploits n bugs humans can do. and how many nighthunter breaking bugs theres are that chupacabra them over ur funny bro u should do news.

7 hours ago, dasorrow said:

lol u call three spam kicks in row esports ready u call having every option in game to chupacabra the night hunter tournament ready hahaha thats funny. not to mention all the exploits n bugs humans can do. and how many nighthunter breaking bugs theres are that chupacabra them over ur funny bro u should do news.

You just love bitching don't you?

Need 2 people on ps4 to help get a trophy i have to get 4 people to do 5 quests in a single co-op game with same partners add me on ps4  Alann_Dunnee_ message me first 

Edited by Alann_Dunnee_

2 hours ago, dasorrow said:

no i just preach the truth while u hid ur head in the sand.

Nope, you just don't bother improving and come here to whine about how you can't win against skilled people.

5 hours ago, Drakorus said:

Nope, you just don't bother improving and come here to whine about how you can't win against skilled people.

Agreed, most people do this lol. The meta isn't even hard to learn, you just can't be lazy in this PvP and can't expect everything to be spoon fed to you. 

Learn the meta before you cry and complain on the forums people. Provide actual scenarios and something that is actually worth reading other than "survivors dropkick too strong, no counters, pls nerf!!!". By the way, there are many ways to counter dropkick chains @dasorrow 

For example;

•Instant Tackle

•Instant Ground Pound

•Pouncing

•Abusing the grace time provided by the standup animation to prevent further chaining

lmao you guys are funny so u basically have a crutch for glitchs n exploits congratz ur trash haha ur both scrubs that singles out scrubs on ur list all day so u fight the same poeple over n over haha get good both u try stating some fact instead just what u feel breh cuz your wrong and terrible.

21 minutes ago, dasorrow said:

lmao you guys are funny so u basically have a crutch for glitchs n exploits congratz ur trash haha ur both scrubs that singles out scrubs on ur list all day so u fight the same poeple over n over haha get good both u try stating some fact instead just what u feel breh cuz your wrong and terrible.

Whatever you say bro :)

not what i say what u guys just stated lmao try reading. and btw im sure i get faced with better people then u so shut it aslo just go look cheat report im doing at lest 2 a day i face cheaters none stop it never ends not to mention idiots that think they are good just use exploits to feel good about themselfs. not to mention all the people that exploit and do one hit kills to hunter get outta hjere come back with facts boy