Hi: I am new to Pure Farming 2018, Although I am no stranger to Farming Simulator Games. I've played Farming Simulator since the 2011 edition came out.

While I know there is a money cheat available for Pure Farming 2018, I was wondering if there was anyway to disable Crop Wither?

And I was also wondering if anyone could explain the different types of game play to me.

I have bought the game but won't be able to play it for about 3 weeks until I can upgrade my Video Card. 

So I was trying to learn all I can about the game, Also is there anywhere I can download a manual for the game?

Thanks in advance for any help and advice that anyone may have.

6 hours ago, SnowFarmer said:

While I know there is a money cheat available for Pure Farming 2018

Money cheat? Just buy green energy and let the game run? Or is there something else?

6 hours ago, SnowFarmer said:

I was wondering if there was anyway to disable Crop Wither?

If you play on P.C. I think you could ask the mod community they make great stuff. Sadly I can only see it on the internet as I'm a console farmer.

4 hours ago, Chris_Of_Big said:

i haven’t found a manual yet!

There is good guide on Game Pressure. But I don't think there is a manual.

14 hours ago, cd_BE said:

Money cheat? Just buy green energy and let the game run? Or is there something else?

If you play on P.C. I think you could ask the mod community they make great stuff. Sadly I can only see it on the internet as I'm a console farmer.

There is good guide on Game Pressure. But I don't think there is a manual.

Yes the money cheat I was talking about is done by editing a file, here is the link to the info:     https://www.purefarming18.com/unlimited-money-cheat-pure-farming-2018/  But I forgot to say it is for PC, But the Green Energy idea isn't bad.

As for asking the mod community where and how do I go about asking them to do that?

And the guide: I have found the one on Gamepressure and I agree it does look like one of the best guides I've seen for any games, I am going to start studying it so I should know it quite well by the time the next three weeks goes by. 

15 hours ago, Chris_Of_Big said:

I agree, that one helped me out to get my bearings. The sapphire location guide is good too, if you can be bothered to get them all!!

If you get them first in campaign mode and next in free mode you have two times the reward.

1 hour ago, SnowFarmer said:

As for asking the mod community where and how do I go about asking them to do that?

I believe here: http://www.pf2018mods.com

But like I said, i'm not a P.C. farmer so I could be wrong.