Sortileger

Poor Response to Breakage

I cannot begin to express my disappointment in the fact that bail selling functionality was broken in patch 1.1.5 and still no reaction to resolve the issue that I can see.  Sacrificing customer satisfaction for profitability will cost you revenues every time..  Players don't forget and will move on to something else.

That is what is killing this game. Put out a patch, fix some things, break others, and consistent problems never fixed. Once a patch is issued there is pure silence until they are issuing another patch or fun fact about a tractor or something being added to the game. And if you are a PS4 player like myself, you get to wait an additional 2 to 3 weeks for the patch with glaring issues not fixed (travel crash and water animations). You ask the developer for updates or timelines we keep getting the same response of getting patches through console are more difficult due to Sony and Microsoft. We know that, tell us we are submitting the patch tomorrow for review, we are still looking at the crashing issue with travel, water animation is never coming. Just tell us something besides the same message. Hell say shut up, anything but the approval process for console is more difficult................................................??