Sign in to follow this  
Krazog

Some suggestions

I play this game for about 3 weeks now, really appreciate it, and I have some suggestions about.

• Why can't we feed rabbits and chickens ? Maybe a little food/water consumption will add some realism. Same for cow and pigs, they don't need to drink actually. For example, a little 1000 L consumption per week will be reasonable.
  • From the previous suggestion, add corn culture to feed our animals.
  • Add a paintjob option. Just to change the main color of our tractors/cars. Maybe it's impossible due to licences. But it'll be great to have all of our tractors in the same color.
  • Add an autosave option.
  • Add a female character. Yes, I'm a man, but like to play females in video games ;)
  • I can't find grass culture, to feed cows with, and a barn to store it. Option will be great for people who wants to specialize in breeding.
  • Add forestry, maybe in a DLC with all stuff. Montana map have a perfect place to do it, upper left corner. 
  • Add more dynamic prices. For example, if we always sell meat to butcher, price will decrease, and increase at the hamburger restaurant. 

Thanks for reading, guys !

I agree with these but I think auto save is a must!

I’d like to see some more options with potato harvesting in the form of a self propelled harvester as the capacity of the current trailer is so small it’s annoying.