Mr Squealypig

Can this even be fixed?

It appears that buying vineyards in Italy causes the game to crash when you try to return to Italy from other locations.

My question is, can that even be fixed or is it possible that the console just cannot handle the game?

I want to play this game. It is a lot of fun when it works, but now I cannot continue any further. I haven't played in a week now.

I don't know what to say any more.

14 minutes ago, Mr Squealypig said:

My question is, can that even be fixed or is it possible that the console just cannot handle the game?

I doubt that the console can't handle this game, when FS 17 works pretty good with 60fps and with much better graphics.

The problem is that the game is not optimized for consoles. It is deeply flawed and very wrong at the core. These updates so far show that they're grasping at straws. I expect these problems won't be fixed not even in the next five updates.

They basically have the game still in its beta stage. Simple as that.

I love the game, and I'm rooting for it to succeed. But in its current stage, with 60% of the game playable (only 3 locations out of 5 load without problems), I can't continue playing it as well.

I'm heartbroken, because there's only a couple of games that have had this effect on me, and I have to stop playing, at least until these problems have been fixed. God damn you Techland/Iceflames!!!

On 4/25/2018 at 8:27 AM, Gabrielmpf said:

I love the game, and I'm rooting for it to succeed. But in its current stage, with 60% of the game playable (only 3 locations out of 5 load without problems), I can't continue playing it as well.

Same here. I mean how hard can it be to fix something as simple as a water animation??? I know there are a lot of bigger bugs, but come on. Nothing like watering your crops to hear water but see nothing. Time will tell. I always tell myself never to pre-order, but this one got me. Hang in there Gabrielmpf, they will hopefully at some point get it right. 

It’s pretty easy to make a rubbish looking water spray but more difficult to make a decent looking one! I am surprised it was something missed before release however.

I think fundamentally it’s a great game, I’ve been playing for a few weeks and it’s still kept me coming back. It’s just there are those annoying little things like the greenhouse (2 or 3 can’t remember) that won’t upgrade and how some stores sometimes show they are 100% full when they are not.

...and jumping tractors after using vehicle select.

...and the fact that the AI struggles with caterpillar tractors.

...and how when you load manure into a trailer it sounds like loading apples.

Anyway, im pleased they fixed my two biggest issues though (poor worker field coverage and underpowered tractors after travel) so I’m optimistic that other issues will be fixed soon.

On 4/29/2018 at 10:03 AM, Chris_Of_Big said:

...and how when you load manure into a trailer it sounds like loading apples.

If this game had horses in it, and we were talking about their manure, I'd say it makes perfect sense ;) (Maybe it's a US only thing, but horse poo is often called "horse apples" - at least it was around our horse barn :D)