Sign in to follow this  
Farming Fool

The Goats are coming, the goats are coming.

But, but... I wanted the orange orchards in Italy. :(

OK, any DLC is good and quite welcoming, but I really want that damn Orange DLC that's currently Gemly exclusive, and impossible for console players to get. Every time I go to Italy and see those walled orchards, I'm reminded that the map is incomplete.

Edited by Gabrielmpf

2 hours ago, Mr Squealypig said:

Hopefully they will be able to add the oranges without having to do too much work.

As it is a Gemly exclusive it all depends on how they made the deal for the oranges. Is it a timed exclusive than maybe in a year console players can have it too. If not, we may never see the oranges. 

And looking at the game, it's all there they only have to enable it on console. 

3 hours ago, cd_BE said:

If not, we may never see the oranges. 

And looking at the game, it's all there they only have to enable it on console. 

I remember reading in a post by a dev team member that they were looking to add the orange DLC at some point for console players.

If that wasn't possible, they would've said it right away. No point in misleading us.

5 hours ago, Gabrielmpf said:

I remember reading in a post by a dev team member that they were looking to add the orange DLC at some point for console players.

Yeah, but I have the feeling dev team's or PR people always say they are looking into this sort of "news". If it's timed it's usually know from the beginning. 

On 4/19/2018 at 7:44 AM, Farming Fool said:

Looks like the update is dropping next week, and we are getting goats. Really enjoying this game, minus a few bugs and glitches. Hopefully the patches will take care of. I wonder if we will be selling goat milk?? 

I was just thinking the same thing. Being able to sell goat milk would be awesome. I grew up around dairy goats, so I'm looking forward to having goats in the game, especially if we can sell the milk too. But I wouldn't mind an orange orchard either, lol!

I don't really care about animals.

Like with 45 cows and the small trailer!
it would take 11.25 trips to sell them all to make 22500 or use tablet to make 18000 and lose 4500

11.25 trips to sell cows is way too many!

Even if there was a bigger that might hold 6 cows it would still take 7 trips and then sell the last 1 using the tablet.

If there were 1 of each animal pen somewhat close to where you sell them then it wouldn't be so bad.

15 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

Like with 45 cows and the small trailer!

And I don't think they said they will add a bigger trailer. So I think I'm with you not care about animals. It isn't worth the effort. 

1 hour ago, gtasthehunter said:

it would take 11.25 trips to sell them all to make 22500 or use tablet to make 18000 and lose 4500

Don't you get more money from the milk anyway? Might be worth it , convenience-wise to just sell them via the tablet when they get old and don't produce as much milk.

2 hours ago, moosedawg said:

Don't you get more money from the milk anyway? Might be worth it , convenience-wise to just sell them via the tablet when they get old and don't produce as much milk.

Sell before they get old to get 500/400 for adult cows get less if they are old same with other animals get less when they become old but if sell cows/sheep too soon won't get milk/wool that fast! Same with goats soon.  But if you never sell they die and lose out on any money!

28 minutes ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Just sell them on their last day before they get old. Can't remember when exactly for each animal, but I think that info is in the game's encyclopedia section.

Problem with that is you have to remember or have made a note when you bought the animals, notifications should help with this now too.

was just thinking the same thing. Milk and meat. Maybe sheep next? Mutton and wool.  Being able to sell goat milk would be awesome. I grew up around dairy goats, so I'm looking forward to having goats in the game, especially if we can sell the milk too. But I wouldn't mind an orange orchard greenhouse crop either, lol!