Sign in to follow this  
Farming Fool

The Goats are coming, the goats are coming.

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Can only assume that PSN already has it available.

You are correct, just download them

But atm I'm busy with the Detroit: Become Human demo :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cd_BE said:

But atm I'm busy with the Detroit: Become Human demo :lol:

Is that a PS4 free demo or pre-order demo. Either way let me know what you think. Looking forward to that game. Sorry forum did not mean to deviate from farming topic.

Edited by Farming Fool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Farming Fool said:

Is that a PS4 free demo or pre-order demo. Either way let me know what you think. Looking forward to that game. 

PS4 free demo, you can download it in the store.

I played the demo before, if you liked Heavy Rain you definitely will enjoy this. You can feel the hatred dripping of your screen just because you are a android and the fact that you know that every choice you make has consequence just makes it more realistic. 

41 minutes ago, Gabrielmpf said:

Can't fault you for that. 

:lol: 

57 minutes ago, Farming Fool said:

Sorry forum did not mean to deviate from farming topic.

Farming topic related, I installed the goats and the game is slow and the camera shaking. Not sure what happend but something went wrong... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cd_BE said:

PS4 free demo, you can download it in the store.

I played the demo before, if you liked Heavy Rain you definitely will enjoy this. You can feel the hatred dripping of your screen just because you are a android and the fact that you know that every choice you make has consequence just makes it more realistic. 

Thanks. Can't wait to get off work and go home and try it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this