Sign in to follow this  
moosedawg

Squirrelly Galucho Transcow

The physics on the Galucho Transcow seem a bit squirrelly, at least in my game they are. I'm currently playing the "My First Farm" scenario and no matter what tractor I use to pull the Transcow, it gets all squirrelly behind it swerving back and forth. There have even been times when it will swing out and hit oncoming cars, trees, telephone poles, and any other manner of objects in close proximity.  Also, when it's parked in the barnyard, when I load a saved game or coming back from another country, it's canted awkwardly with the rear wheels in the air and the hitch close to the ground.

I don't know the proper term for it but the beam that holds the trailer up when you disconnect it scrapes against the ground when you hit even a little bump.

On a similar side note, the Wielton trailer seems to rub against the wheels of the DAF causing you to only be able to go 1 mph around most turns.

And yeah that Galucho Transcow trailer is really bad and way too small! 

And on ps4 there is a bug when travelling with vehicles they move way too slow until you save and reload the game. if trying to pull something like Galucho Transcow or a dolly with semi-trailer just reload it should be pulled a bit better!

4 hours ago, Mr Squealypig said:

On a similar side note, the Wielton trailer seems to rub against the wheels of the DAF causing you to only be able to go 1 mph around most turns.

I think that's because the Wielton trailer is ment to be a tractor trailer and not a DAF trailer. But it's ridiculous. 

30 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

And on ps4 there is a bug when travelling with vehicles they move way too slow until you save and reload the game.

Traveling between countries? I don't have that problem if I travel from Japan to Montana with vehicles. 

16 minutes ago, cd_BE said:

Traveling between countries? I don't have that problem if I travel from Japan to Montana with vehicles. 

If you take vehicles with you they will drive slower till you save and reload

And this is in the 1.14 patch notes which is what I'm waiting for! I still play it just don't travel anywhere anymore!
Fixed a bug where vehicles transported to another country drove more slowly.

I save reload soon after this point in the video below and the speed returns to normal!

Edited by gtasthehunter

18 hours ago, gtasthehunter said:

And on ps4 there is a bug when travelling with vehicles they move way too slow until you save and reload the game. if trying to pull something like Galucho Transcow or a dolly with semi-trailer just reload it should be pulled a bit better!

Luckily, the slow vehicle bug when switching countries was fixed for the PC, so luckily I don't get that issue anymore. Saving/loading doesn't change the crazy animation physics of the Transcow - at least not on PC. I did notice that what Mr Squealypig (love that name BTW) says is true about the trailer jack not retracting and hitting the ground. Not sure if that's what's causing it or not, but if that's the case, hopefully they fix that in a future patch.

Edited by moosedawg
added info