I have tried very hard to look past the problems with this game and have had the best hopes for it. But i just cant play it anymore not while it still seems to be in beta testing. 3 patches in a months time, the "AI" are lackluster at best, the equipment leaves alot to be desired and im tired of farming just to cover the cost of keeping my vehicles fueled up.

I still hold out hope that this game reaches the level to surpass FS. My biggest suggestion to the developers is this; TRY PLAYING THE GAME! Its quite apparent that they never did or there  wouldnt be too many issues.

Good luck to you all.

It is truly a shame. Game has been out for over a month, and last console patch over 2 weeks. I have been trying hard not to feel the same way. Same answers all the time about working hard to get patch out and the certification process for console. All the same answer.  Game companies in general are held to no standards anymore.  Take many of your well known AAA titles that are complete chupacabra and they keep saying they are going to update them, and takes weeks or months to do so.

These developers are no different. I was really hoping that they would come through. But alas, they have not. Pure Farming you do not have to give me the same generic answer you have been giving me here and on facebook for the past 2 weeks. Broken record already. I was willing to give this game a real chance and had things been handled differently would have made this my go to game. Not anymore.

Have un-installed it and am still pleading with sony for a refund. I keep sending them proof of a broken game and they are getting closer to my refund. Good luck guys in your future endeavors, however will not waste my money or time on any other games produced here. Again, was hoping this would be different.:(

Edited by mce911fr

The game isn't broken!

And for PS4 there is a new patch coming soon maybe before the end of the month or sometime next month maybe in the 1st week of next month. 

And It isn't that bad, and I'm not having to refuel that often but it does seem to cost a bit more and what fuel setting are you evening using?  Before starting or loading a game you can change how much fuel is consumed in one of the option settings, not really sure what setting would be best either.

I agree with @gtasthehunter the game isn't broken. Sure there are still some problems, like the water bug. But if you start a new game with al the patches the games is as good as new.

I restarted a new free farming post-patch and no fundamentals problems. Only two crashes with the farming Challenges but they fixed a lot with the 2 patches. 

Some of the comments I see make me realize that some of you may be lacking the knowledge of exactly what happens in a project of this magnitude.  I don't have the time or space to explain it, but my experience is that gamers are the absolute hardest audience to please.  They all usually want instant satisfaction, have no patience, are excessively brutal when things aren't they way they perceive them to be and expect flawless perfection.  There are a LOT of issues still to be addressed, but then looking back through all the patch notes I see that almost 3 times that have been resolved.  This game is still in its infancy. I'm glad that I found it so early.  I can find issues, make suggestions and know I'm being heard.  I have put in many tickets thus far and every one has met with response in just hours instead of days.

If you're unhappy, then go...  but bashing developers and nit picking over one or two specific items is ridiculous IMHO.  Myself, I can't wait to see what else I can find or what comes next. 

3 hours ago, Sortileger said:

If you're unhappy, then go...

Not going to make this chupacabra for tat. It all comes down to the fact, that gamers are consumers. A video game is no different than any other merchandise that is purchased. Key word purchased with the money that I have earned. I am sorry if my opinion has offended your sensibilities. I am also sure you know all of the problems I am personally having with my version on PS4 with all your knowledge. I would explain, but I don't have enough time. Enjoy the game, I will too in how many ever weeks it is until a decent fix comes to the game. Have a great day.