RaisTheRoof

Can't get past Rais Antenna section (not able to post in General Discussions)

I just signed up here today and the forum "GENERAL DISCUSSIONS" is greyed out as an option and I can't post there. Maybe a mod can place this post in that forum. In any case, maybe someone can help me in the meantime.

I'm playing on HARD difficulty. I don't know if I am not playing the game correctly, but hordes of undead surround each objective, like the current one....the Rais antenna one. The melee weapons you have at the start of the game are more or less useless and weak. There are at least a half dozen surrounding the base of the first antenna shed. If that's not enough, that idiot vomiting creature appears on the roof. The distraction/firecrackers only cause a couple of them to move away for a few seconds and that's about it.

Am I missing something here? I am far underleveled/underpowered and even though I know it's HARD difficulty, I see no way of getting this done...with garbage weapons and being totally surrounded.

Thanks...

1 hour ago, ZeroFcksGiven said:

Its a misunderstanding that you have to kill every zombie you encounter. Often you can sneak your way past them to get to your objective.

Yes, I get that but sneaking in this one is very hard. Enemies guarding the entrance. It's a miracle I was able to open it and there's a huge goon blocking my way. I have no cloaks or whatnot...just my crappy starting melee weapons.

On 13-4-2018 at 7:14 AM, RaisTheRoof said:

Yes, I get that but sneaking in this one is very hard. Enemies guarding the entrance. It's a miracle I was able to open it and there's a huge goon blocking my way. I have no cloaks or whatnot...just my crappy starting melee weapons.

Like Renfur suggested already firecrackers might do the job. Or try to find a gastank so you can blow him up.

Edited by ZeroFcksGiven